Horizon Zero Dawn

Playing the first Horizon game, it's pretty good.

The bow is just a small part, you get tons of gadgets like slingshots, tripwires, tethers etc. to take down the robot dinosaurs. The world actually feels threatening to traverse because you can't just spam arrows to win, if you don't use the right strategy on each robot you're fucked especially against the T-Rex one. Lots of side activities that are worth doing because they're fun in their own right and always give you a big reward. It surprised me with how much soul it has, there's so much optional dialogue for worldbuilding and characters and the devs are secretly massive coomers. They gave Aloy a bunch of outfits that show off her belly and ass and one of the outfits you can see her fully modelled bush. They gave her a bunch of kawaii poses in the camera mode too.

9/10 (Would have been 10/10 but boy are there some cartoonishly ugly coons in this game).

Attached: 121139a0b42590825df8faf6b82e0833.jpg (1080x1246, 942.54K)

>A-user, w-we need to talk...
What would you do, Any Forums?

The baby is black btw

No it's boring shit

Get down on one knee and promise to give her 10 more babies.

Aloy is a white supremacist. So no it isn't.

Did you play it? What didn't you like?

The human combat, everything after reaching the sun city and the weapon bloat. Maybe one day I'll try a fourth time to like it.

>mpreg
disgusting

I like the worldbuilding in these games like, a lot
even the smallest settlement is realistic, really the meme "where do the people of Meridian get their food from?" it is well explained here
the way in which the oserams work the steel, the character design, it's all beautiful
the second game on PS5 is a feast for the eyes

>Aloy is a white supremacist
Explain

>the second game on PS5 is a feast for the eyes
It's gonna be the first PS5 game I get when PS5's are actually in stock again

>Aloy is a white supremacist
There are so many racist white people who fuck black people despite being white supremacists. NEXT!

Is her uterus a 3d printer?

Yeah I love Horizon too. Much of the complaints are either Any Forumstards or people who don't like open world games to begin with. It comes down to either you are interested in the story and world or not, and if you are, then its one of the best open world games ever

Attached: Aloy Heart.jpg (1080x1017, 486.15K)

is this the horizon thread or pregnancy thread?

Attached: yyea82wi0d341.png (657x657, 227.4K)

I'm glad breedingduties decided to branch out

Is this from a 3D artist? Source? This Aly looks really good.

I love her. But only this version of her.

Attached: 12312236347.jpg (813x644, 44.39K)

this but also pregnant

I enjoyed it and found the lore interesting, but like so many other games I got almost to the very end and dropped it without finishing. Did the same thing with Xeno 2 and now the fucking third game comes out this year.

>belly isn't exposed
Travesty