Comfy Elden Ring Thread

You DID join up with Ranni so you could fight alongside best bro Blaidd, right user?

Attached: er.jpg (1401x925, 167.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Sword of Night and Flame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why can these schizo bears outrun my horse and how the fuck am i meant to land an attack on them

Attached: HURRDURR.png (1174x756, 124.75K)

>Everyone says Golden Halbard is great
>Try it
>It's garbage
Am I missing something?

skill issue

Repent.

Attached: 1644914107289.png (199x219, 39.45K)

Can I get to Volcanic Manor early? Want a permanent invasion item. Also, asking again, is there blood magic later?

Different weapons for different people, I have yet to see anyone that enjoys ciphers, but I fucking love them. I usually do pure caestus no armor run for my first go through with a souls game, but roleplaying a paladin wielding the words of god as weapons is based.

where do I find a better katana?
I'm on my way to the second elden lord (I think?) and I'm still on uchigatana +5

>Killed godrick, moon bitch and radahn
>Still haven't found any reason to swap from my uchigatana
Where the good dex weapons at?

Attached: 1640084309002.jpg (720x720, 50.31K)

I mean that the damage is abysmal.

Yes. Do the quest for the girl in the watery area who wants you to get her a necklace and she'll give you a teleport there

if you can get somewhere high up, throw poison at them. if you have to melee them, get directly under them, attack once, prepare to roll/block, and rinse and repeat. also be lucky.

dont even bother with the horse. its just a hinderance.

How do i set her free, bros?

>hey guys, this time around lets specifically design almost every enemies attack patterns around the players dodge so that the enemies subsequent attacks will actually hit right after the player would have dodged
is this peak game design?

i'll give them credit, they did a good job of making the grafting fucking abominable. fucking grotesque abominations, and from the lady in the shack you can tell that there's some sort of mass hysteria where they act like this is the proper way of doing this. unnerves the everliving fuck out of me desu

Is this any good?

Who the fuck is this guy? This is the first time I've ever seen him besides loading screens.

Attached: wolf knight.jpg (1366x768, 396.42K)

find an iron virgin and let them grab you.

I have learned you just gotta take the leap and try out new weapons, it won't click instantly but after an hour I usually find the new weapon more fun

So is INT/FTH good or not, or should I just respec to pure STR/DEX? I want to do something a little different in this game than pure slashy slashy but people here keep saying spells suck

I GOT THE SWORDS ANONS
MEMORIES BROKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

Attached: unknown (8).png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

skill issue
try upgrading

These bears and the lions are the scariest fucking enemies in the game for me so far.

How hard is it to stealth my way to this sword if I'm underleveled? Someone posted it in a previous thread and I want it bad.
eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Sword of Night and Flame

I’m fighting the scripted invader in the river where a yellow invader comes to help out, if he kills him before I do, do I still get the runes?

Jump attack repeatedly. They stance break really easily.

Go hybrid, int/dex fth/dex fth/str int/str

Because of the art of wars, and the fact magic is amazing, every play style is viable.

Carrying on from
So
My stats are enough for my seal
My stats are enough for orders blade
My weapon hasn't been changed since last night, where the spell was working
My ash of war on my weapon hasn't been changed since I got it
My armour hasn't changed
I just loaded in, played a bit and suddenly it doesn't work.
I've sat at a grace, I've teleported to the round table, I've unequipped and re-equipped everything. It's still greyed out.

Yes

wrong door?

Attached: 20220227140755_1.jpg (1920x1080, 460.79K)

You don't from cunts fucked over Dex bros

Bro...we're at the same stage of the game, where you going next?

Attached: 1633395876066.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

It feels wicked powerful to me, but some people despise it since it's a fist weapon.
Like said though it's just badass to use.
>One of the weapons originating from the Two Fingers. A formless sequence of ciphers comprise it's blade, and as such no shield can repel it. Deals holy damage.
>The furtive inscription appears to hang in the air; the language of light spoken by the Two Fingers.

Anyone know exactly how long wondrous physic flask buff lasts?
Also, stacking buffs is op

Attached: buff.jpg (971x1081, 271.62K)

It's been carrying me ever since I got it

>weapons that innately scale with faith
>a fucking scythe
>a halbred
>a pair of fist weapons
where the fuck is a sword or mace jesus fucking christ thats ALL they needed to do, but no, it's a hodgepodge assortment of weapons for faith users or you're stuck throwing a shit ash of war on your weapon just to get it to scale with faith.

I'm convinced this doesn't actually exist in the game.

Attached: 1233334.png (699x1392, 604.2K)

Sorry user. I'm genuinely at a loss.

Just get to carina manor. DO NOT walk in the circle of chairs.

You can meet him in a ruins where he is howling on top of a tower. You then speak to the merchant in the church about him and he gives you an emote that gets him down from there. Then you get a quest from him.

Blaidd, shows up for the festival and is part of a big questline. Think he has a side quest associated with the first merchant too.

where can i get godrick's axe?

Gael Tunnel in caedil
hope you have decent int

Roundtable Knight Vyke is the most bullshit miniboss ever. Dude is fucking complete ass but they gave him a 1-shot that you can't roll or react to that also drags you in and disables roll. Why.

Gonna go back to following Ranni's quest.

Bastard.

Attached: 1637270059153.png (512x512, 344.16K)

from his remembrance

>found like 12 shields and NOTHING comes close to the turtle shell

Maybe I only found the bad stuff but it feels they really fucked over normal shields this time, I've seen like 3 with 100% Phys reduction compared to the gorillion available in your average Souls

gotta kill godrick, and talk to the old hag in roundtables hold

Jump attacks and charge attacks with unga weapons are really powerful and fun. STR plays very differently this time around.

Exchange his remembrance. Think of it like boss souls from DaS. You can get the axe or a dragon head thing.

>hope you have decent int
I don't...
is it okay if I just keep dumping points into uchigatana then?

oh right, i forgot about her

Wtf bros, third user here and I'm doing the same thing. Kinda wanna check out the north-eastern part of the map and see if that's opened up yet.

I think I found that and a crossbow after killing the ice scythe retard. How do I get more of the black bolts for it?

Fuck I want that armor.

How the fuck do you use the pouch on PC? I think I see it when I hold E, but no idea how to interact.

do pic related in the woods (where?) to meet him?

Attached: CicqtpEWEAAQC1b[1].jpg (1024x442, 85.41K)

"Starts cartwheeling in front of you"
Based

Attached: 1626518488527.gif (146x260, 2.73M)

where and or how did you get this glorious thing?

I just got to Liurnia my and holy fuck the sense of scale is blowing me away. It's so vast and makes Limgrave look small. I love this game so much!

Attached: 1560223696631.png (429x535, 210.1K)

I have no idea how to get more Big Black Crossbow bolts.

What ruins

Do buff items work? You should narrow down if this is related to the specific spell, or buffs in general.

I just keep hearing that INT spells suck (or at least variety) because lel pebble and glint

But it hits for less than a starting weapon even when two-handing with the right stats.

its one of those things they can never seen to get right. theres always way too many 100% or theres like 2.

>the brass shield the generic soldiers drop in the very first area is better than most greatshields
its really all over the place.

goddamn I'm still exploring limgrave. I'm excited.

I killed Blaidd immediately after finger snapping. I then got skeleton weapons and some armor for killing his gf Ensha, who was mad or whatever

I think i'm gonna get the 2nd piece of the dectus medallion and make my way to the other main boss. Really fucking tired of all these trash mini-bosses, fought that stone cat 3 times already...

Attached: 1633216893709.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

in the forest on the east side of limgrave

Is the input delay really noticable to anyone else, even compared to the other Souls games?

Tested out Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 3 for a bit and rolls and parrying feel so much more responsive.

Thats because to get the good ones, you gotta wait until second dungeon, unlike faith. Then you get hella cool shit.

>host, me and another phantom all using colossal weapons and just jump attacking the boss to death
love it

>fell for the mage meme
>just sat back and spammed my ranged spells while feeling like I'm on easy mode
>only learn about carian slicer after dozens of hours played
>can finally play the game like i played bloodborne/sekiro
Feels so fucking good bros. Time to put my rolling/jumping fundamentals to use and actually get to interact with the enemies movesets.

Attached: 1245620_20220227023702_1.jpg (1600x900, 428.01K)

uhh bros why can't I summon the maiden at the bonfire anymore? where can I find her?

The game stutters like crazy. Enjoy your random 250ms delay.

>Souls game at launch
>No guides anywhere so have to rely on hearsay and rumors
Based as fuck, can't really get this experience anywhere else nowadays

Attached: 1645592768154.png (958x675, 40.1K)

are the dragon spellls good?

cant believe they added this lazy weapon. its literally a line on your hand lol

Is there a point reset thing you can do? I went heavy into dex and it's fucking useless need a time machine to go str

>they don't know

you're in for a ride

I just did it and its worth it, the next zone is probably my favourite so far with super fun enemies.

>slaps you with tail while you attack

Attached: 1645915331942.jpg (2000x1000, 281.57K)

C-Cute...

Just beat him. He’s really not that bad.

Where to find iron virgin?

yes

You got dumped

after u beat the 2nd boss, you get to respec

>i5 8400
>16gb ram
>1060 6GB

Can I run it? My mum said she would buy it for me as a Birthday present tomorrow frens

Attached: 1643483319863.jpg (546x896, 90.58K)

Goddamn man I fucking love this game.

same, this game is so fucking good

she looks autistic

I don't know, it's been treating me well so far.

He has a massive opening. Once you realize it the fight becomes a joke.

Which boss the Gideon guy in castle

>give up after 20 attempts on crucible knight despite being level 53 with a +7 weapon
>decide to clear the caelid castle
>boss is some fast fucker AND a crucible knight
brehs.... im this close to being a summonchud...

user in previous thread said go south of Artist Shack for Book of Lightning Miracles. Where south!? Ive been running around theres nothihg fucking out here!

Attached: wtf.jpg (336x437, 11.29K)

Yes, but I thought the same thing until I got the heavy rapier and now I’m raping every thing’

>The pizza cutter actually exists
Where did you find it?

Attached: 1552440676261.jpg (532x659, 64.76K)

Am I crazy or is rolling fucked in this game? I cannot seem to roll to the side unless I frame perfect initiate forward roll, let go of forward and hold left/right, which is impossible in combat.
The only way I found to decently roll is to use the camera to side and forward roll, but that fucks me up because I cannot see the big enemies.

Attached: 1614742422654.png (442x509, 172.31K)

on the second phase you should always insta roll after he swings his sword since he'll most likely use the tail after it

It's in the forest east of the starter area in that forest full of giant fuckoff bears

>crafting? no thanks

Attached: 1625399886456.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

Are there no pure dec scaling ashes of war? I have heavy ones, quality ones and a bunch of magic ones but nothing for dex yet. It’s starting to get ridiculous

I just beat him at lvl 30 with a +5 long sword. How do people struggle with this guy?

>Can I run it?
flip a coin.

Got the game today and just beat Margit, is a Str build even possible with some these fuckers? I went magic and had to put a couple hits into this thing , at level 20 it was fucking ridiculous, this boss has a million attacks, both physical and magical, I have no idea how a phys build does this shit. What's the normal level for this boss?

Summoning is FUN

EXCEPT when you get a BASTARD co op guy who just stops and stares while you fight and invader FUCK YOU FURBALL95

doubt she was part his questline because she attacked me and i killed her when i never even did any of his stuff.

not gideon. rykard.

1) Does Torrent scale with the player? How do I ensure my horse doesn't die easily (he seems to have been pretty tanky for the last couple hours, does he scale with my vigor?)
2) Is there a way to upgrade summons? My summons die in 10 seconds against bosses

Where is patches in the swamp after second boss? I met him once but dont remember where it was.

Yes. I think the warmaster sells one.

How do I find more Ashes of War? I've only found a shitty storm stomp thing so far despite exploring a lot.

so is Marika supposed to be evil or what

DUALBLADE BLEED GANG
DARTH MAULAN
SPINNAN
WINNAN
USING THE SAME WEAPON FOR 12 HOURS BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING BETTER-AN
I really need to track down the curved claws and see if they're better before I waste more stones. Been trying weapons like mad

Anyone know if you can find a full set of this or do I have to farm these 4 knights riding around behind the academy?

Attached: 1618617543781.png (888x757, 728.48K)

Lightning incantations where? I must wield the wrath of gods.

TELL ME WHERE

Kill the round white things that roll away

I kinda started doing it more just for the item discovery shit. There's also the greases and shit and some buffs too.

I can run it on weaker processor, 4gb card and 8gb ram on low/medium and it's relatively stable 45fps in combat. Don't sweat it.

I killed that slimy cunt after the chest trick

>cuck helmet

Yea the only way I could beat them is to summon wolves at the start and literally go schizo mode on the lion, even tanking hits so you can kill him before the crucible nigger spawns, after that you already know the story

>is a Str build even possible with some these fuckers?
Yes.
>Is there a way to upgrade summons?
Yes. After you beat Godrick.

There's an item in stromveil that lets you freely choose the scaling for ashes. It's behind a gargoyle fog door near the grafted scion.

Why is my Castle Redmane empty except for the two lions? I invaded someone there and they had mobs all over.

Black looks way better, doesnt it?

Attached: RvB.jpg (843x796, 111.12K)

south of waypoint, north of bridge of sacrifice

Fuck, I forgot now

>wander about, originally wanting to go full UNGA BUNGA
>see stuff about magic swords and shit
>get Rogier to give me some DBZ shit
Please tell me there are more sword magics out there

Attached: UR_SS_Future_Trunks_(Super)_HD.png (852x1136, 517.18K)

lmao no i killed that nigga at the bottom of the world

Has anyone been able to get this to drop from the starting area vikings? The horse back ones? wiki says it drops from a particularly out of the way one.

Attached: dismounter_curved_greatsword.png (200x200, 5.6K)

do I HAVE to summon nepheli for godrick for her questline or something? I wanted to solo it

Just reaction roll the tail, you get a free straight sword r1 every time

aw fuck, I passed one a while ago and thought it was just like the red flask refilling one

Yes I got it. I don't know if its from a specific one. I was just killing random camps.

Just how big is Stormveil castle? I always like to try to rush from bonfire to bonfire in Souls game and then investigate afterwards. Got lucky and managed to get to Godrick pretty quickly but holy shit I saw insane amount of places to go along the way.

Also, are the imp statue swords rare? I've still not used any of them.

I have the chest piece so i guess you can get the whole set.
Well i didnt, and now i need to buy something off him,

Finally stepping out into the sunlight after I took hours to kill the Ulcerated Tree Spirit. Took Prisoner, what are some good INT/DEX weapons I can find early on?

Attached: FMStyXFXoAMtnKm.jpg (584x677, 110.07K)