What went so right?

Attached: file.png (751x175, 106.03K)

>sovlless grindfest k-mmo
>(((right)))
Do gooks really

Looks like Korea figured out how to run a botfarm like Riot

ff14 tranny andy malding

>soulless

Attached: 1645980306492.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>andy
Don't you have a twitch stream to watch?

>gook k-grinders immediately resort to ffxiv defense mechanism
K bud. Keep grinding for that kino internet gear points. I'm sure it'll get fun someday

I want you to stay in the baldman's stream and never go out ever again. Spare us the cringe.

don't reply to me wow and ff14 trannoids

>Fromtrannies gloating than Reddit Ring would completely kill Lost Ark
>still nearly averaging nearly a million players

Kek. Also, imagine sucking the dick of the most overrated developer of the 20th century when they can't even get their rehashed dogshit Dark Souls 10 to work on PC while a Koreans can

RELEASE RANKED ALREADY YOU FUCKIN GOOKS

Attached: ri.jpg (600x608, 22.69K)

I honestly don't understand the popularity. It's boring as fuck.

if you can`t understand why its popular you are a low IQ vegetable who can't perceive what people like

Banned in my country so I will never know

Attached: 1484066599576.png (844x1157, 608.86K)

But it's boring. It's a shittier POE with extremely grindy mmo mechanics. Is that what normies like?

Why must Any Forums hate everything popular?

Its not even the same type of game as poe and the actual combat, gameplay and bosses shit all over loot arpgs. Only thing looters have is very deep build customization and itemization

The moment asmon drops it, the game's going to plummet

этa гpиндилкa пoпyляpнo пpocтo пoтoмy чтo бaзиpaвaнныe гигaчaды биг шлёппы paзpaбoтчики cдeлaли ceкacныe мoдeльки y жeнщин, вы 4чaнoвцы caми фopcили этy фигню

Diablo 3 was fucking huge and yes it was bad, but we never did get a D4 or even another expansion for 3. POE is kind of ugly and also for more skilled players. Lost Ark is simply filling a giant void that has been there for a few years now. It's also funny that people on here kept saying it will lose all its players "any day now" when the campaign is actually long as fuck. Most people probably aren't even 50 yet. This game is not going anywhere they will release new patches and new classes and it will grow all over again just like most MMOs do. It's actually laughable how mad this makes Any Forums

Korea won

but it's fun all the time tranny