Elden Ring comfy thread

Continued from previous thread Discuss, share stories, post favorite weapons/spells/armor, bitch about your most hated bosses/enemies, etc.

Attached: hi cthulhu.jpg (1920x1080, 167.04K)

there's nothing i like about this game

I finally killed this cunt.

Attached: Elden-Ring-Godrick-the-Grafted-Boss-Guide.jpg (712x450, 88.36K)

I like the greataxe.

Attached: barbarian bros.png (1680x1050, 2.59M)

how do you get to this? I know its under stormviel

Man, Carian Study Hall was a fun but difficult fight. Good thing I'm playing a faith build, that anti-magic defense spell REALLY came in handy.

Please how do I get this?!?!

Attached: chainlink-flail-weapon-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200.png (200x200, 6.08K)

What are the the limgrave essential places to visit?

Attached: 1479973047440.jpg (634x522, 68.51K)

Once you open the shortcut past the Stormveil courtyard with the eight million guys, there's an area past the grace room where you can jump across some platforms, kill a few bats, and then continue falling down platforms to the ground where there are some rats. Go past them and there's yet another dropoff that leads to a miniboss, past that room is the Cthulhu face.

>
str build here that fight is fucking AIDS gave up since you need an item to even get to the divine tower.

I just spent an hour and a half grinding for all of the cleanrot knights' equipment. I can't wear the because of how heavy it is, but now I can play the game.

Raya Lucaria, after the bridge with the flying marionettes and the guy spamming the spamming the helix spell. How do I reach this? I can see a ladder inside the building I'm standing in so I probably drop down but no way to enter

Attached: 20220227193942_1.jpg (1920x1080, 446.63K)

where all the bell bearing bitches at?

Attached: 1346437358493.jpg (982x1100, 344.55K)

I've restarted several times now and decided on astrologer, where are the cool spells? Also I fucking love exploration in this game, from the teleworking chest to finding the dragon chapel on the island, I haven't even left the first area in several hours, I've just been clearing dungeons and engaging in jolly cooperation.

Hello fellow unga bunga, what weapon are you using?

A pumpkin head drops it. I don't know if it's random but I think the one for me was at Fort Haight in east Lindgrave.

>to finding the dragon chapel on the island
That blew my fucking mind out of my balls. Coming out of the dungeon and turning around only to see that I was now across the water from where I first went in genuinely amazed me.

Here's my advice. Equip the spelldrake talisman, and during the first phases just tank her magic, ignore her minions, and rush her to beat her down. If you have a bleed weapon use it, she's very sucseptible to it. You should have enough life to tank at least one magic greatarrow. Also make sure you're not using talismans that lower your magic defense.
Once you get her to the top ring portion it's an easy fight. Don't chase her. Instead just take out a crossbow/bow, get into a position where there's a wall between you so she can't do shit to you (but she will try) and snipe her head until she dies. Playing on PC makes this easier, for once, since you can aim with the mouse which makes it a bit easier.

Continue down and ahead, and there should be a path going to the left on rooftops eventually leading above that item.

Also, anyone knows how to open the door next to the pot guy and the 4 spamming sorcerers before the wolf fight in Raya Lucaria?

Has anyone figured out how to get to the staircase hanging down from the ceiling above the rafters in the study hall tower?

Attached: nero_question.jpg (250x250, 29.61K)

I've killed that cocksucker 20 times now. Hope he drops it soon

that miniboss is fucking me up harder than godrick. any tips on how to beat him?

Fucking Crucible Knight took me a while. Death in two taps, and there is too much consistent precision required for my clumsy ass.

omen cleaver

idk I didnt think to snipe at that part. thats the only part i get stuck. thanks

He fucking sucks, I just beat him a little while ago. Use fire buffs on your weapon if you have them, it does good damage. Try to hit him with as many jumping R2s as you can, if you can stagger him you can wail on his ass. When he buffs himself really pay attention so you can get away from his AOE, but take advantage of his breath attack, it leaves him open so you can beat the fuck out of his side for a few seconds. Other than that just try to dodge as much of his flailing as you can, hard as it is because he's the size of the fucking room. IF you have a high stability shield with good physical damage reduction you can also try blocking, but if you don't have a lot of stamina he'll just blow through your guard in a couple hits.

Just make sure to bring a full stack of arrows, preferably two. She will still dodge and teleport around as you snipe her so actually hitting her can be tough.

how do i kill the ulcerated tree spirit

Can you tell me the name of which grace room you're referring to specifically? I can't find this.

>exploring around the starting area
>land octopi
>giant dragonflies
>creatures that sit around and shoot out clouds of poison
Anyone else reminded of King's Field by these things? All it's missing is walking plant guys that try to eat your face

Attached: 15939-king-s-field-ii-playstation-front-cover.jpg (800x806, 131.82K)

Learn it's attack patterns. It has huge openings all the time. If you are using a heavy weapon, use jump attacks and charge attacks for stance breaks.

Are you guys using summons? I just found out how to summon the jelly fish thing and it feels OP.

The one I used to get back down to him was the Liftside Chamber. You can also use the Rampart Tower one provided you've activated the lift that goes down to the area where the other shitty miniboss lurks.

I've had two dragon bosses despawn on me midfight and not come back, is this meant to be intended? The first one at least flew off and made it look like it was meant to happen but the second one disappeared like 5 seconds into the fight

Only when I'm grinding for a drop to speed that shit up.

I think it makes bosses too easy.

Thanks mate

Good luck skeleton

I assume so, I think I know the 2 you are talking about because it happened to me too

How far into the game is the Volcanic Manor? I want the raging wolf set so badly

Attached: 20220227004629_1.jpg (1920x1080, 687.77K)

I'm debating on using it right now because on one hand I fucking suck at this game but on the other it feels almost too easy like you said

thanks i'll try using fire, it wouldnt be so bad if the run back down to it didnt suck so much

Yeah the backtracking is a pain in the ass. If you're using a shield, you can try guard countering him, but you have to be careful because if you time it wrong he'll fuck your shit up. If you land it though it seems to do massive poise damage to him.

It's very far into the game. I want to say around the midpoint.

To get into specifics: the intended way to get there is through the Altus Plateau, which is the third area of the game, I think?

game has skeletons and so do I, simple as

Attached: skelly.gif (500x500, 1.16M)

Is it before or after dropping down to the area with the 2 archer marionnetes?

Also to answer your question take the wolf site of grace and walk backwards. Just before the double staircase to your right is a bookcase, hit it and go through. In that room take the ladder and walk to back of the room you can drop down behind the wall.

where can I get more smithing stones 1?

I went back to the mineshaft but there weren't any more this time