STR or DEX?

STR or DEX?

Attached: confessor-samurai-elden-ring.jpg (1080x666, 201.9K)

Dex as the true samuraichad i am, pysen

Attached: 1616489861882.jpg (468x779, 97.55K)

Attached: 1620920542487.jpg (324x600, 40.74K)

I don't think the Samurai fits into the world thematically. I rolled Vagabond and will spec as str/faith probably.

>gets outdamaged by a longsword
From fans have always hated dex because it will always be the meta. UGS for example dont even do that much damage to justify all the downsides

Attached: flash_s_attosecond_by_magicalkeypizzadan_db0nbc2-300w.jpg (300x284, 26.05K)

Bros I have black bars over my screen flickering while my game runs at ~25fps
Intel i7 2070x 1tb SSD

Attached: 1645347864670m.jpg (1024x914, 59.19K)

Strex

int

INT

dex because i like the claws

I only use dex because my starting class is always thief for the buckler.

I went with a str/arc Vagabond but I'm not having a good time desu, I'm not used to slower characters at all so I keep getting hit. I did beat Margit but I must've gotten lucky.

klart man tar kingens build

I'm STR. Fighting my way through magic school with a big anchor.

DEX warrior for life. My scimmies thirst for blood. I’ve been fucking ripping through that game shieldless for the first time in any From game (besides Sekiro obv)

I had that at first but that was because it was using the wrong graphics card (the intel integrated one)

INT

Attached: gigachad.jpg (593x656, 41.04K)

Lol just a prank, Intel bros

>Melee
>In Elden Ring
Why would you do that
Do you enjoy waiting?

>killed Margit in 5 swings with a Greatsword.
Heh

Faith

any more ds3 dual weapons? I found dual swords when I returned to the starting area and killed the boss

Gaming laptops are defaulting to their integrated graphics processor instead of their Nvidia GPU
You can set the target render device in your Nvidia control panel

Anyone found Silver/Gold Serpent ring equivalent talismans yet?

ARC

Attached: Bandit.png (270x399, 45.17K)

Bug STR weapons are good now because jumping attacks are busted. Charge attacks are great too.

Samurai is for people that might unironically throat cock on the side

Yeah radham drops double greatswords

Nothing chad at all about wearing a dress and shooting little dicklet magic missiles user, stop fooling yourself.

based and same, dual katana warrior

Is that you way of asking whether I'm a homosexual or not?

Not yet. Found regen talisman, and it's actually alright (heals 2 hp per second).

I'm playing samurai and leveling str lmao

SEX

Okay I'm going DEX weeb samurai, so far I got Godrick's armor which is a bit better. Is there any other piece of armor that I should use having started as samurai?