This stoner was base level and wasn't filtered by the Tree Sentinel, why were you?

This stoner was base level and wasn't filtered by the Tree Sentinel, why were you?

Attached: wuccrf9hfi541.jpg (570x668, 37.07K)

I don't get how people didn't get bored of this guy's jokes yet.

hey alright

and comments like that are why we dont like you, get shot.

>I posted it again!

he gave up on margit though

hagrid lmaooo

He panders to r/Kappa, which is basically the Fighting Game Community's version of Any Forums.

you sound so fucking gay its unbearable

pooooof. what's up amigos. happy big wednesday. hmmm i had a pizza earlier today and man it was so delicious it was crazy.
anyways i'm going to be playing some diablo toda-HEY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??? 777777777-hey alright. lord 7 thanks!
anyways look shhhhhh will you guys keep it down???
BUTTHASH JACK MILLER FOX 30 NEWS
hey aris i w-HEHEHEH THANK YOU
bagoooosh get parried bitch! don't ever ask a question around here pendejo!
let me read what that guy said...
hmmmm hey i dont like your name so FUCK YOU.
kick rocks shithead! hey someone shoot this guy. mods take this guy out back and have sex with him will ya?
anyways what was that guy saying?
i think it was something about being gay or some shit...
anyways SHUT UP. and get shot bitch. and thanks!
hmm so what was i doing again? oh yeah i was-*FOGHORN SOUNDS* you're my favorite streamer smile
hey thanks. anyways SHHHH. i'm trying to concentra-ooOOOHH FUCK!!
psh psh psh. you guys did that not me.
*sigh* okay listen chatroom i'm taking a break. 5-7 min be cool. and buy a shirt will ya?

Wondering the same. Used to be funny at first, but his shtick is getting kind of repetitive.

i dont know hes kinda fun when hes into a game and says what we're all thinking. like not watching games done quick/ charity streams because all the donations are depressing and about their mom that died from cancer

I used to like this guy but now I hate his guts and don't really know why. He stopped being funny at some point and sometimes it just feels like he's in a legit bad mood. Also terrible taste in vidya.

nice 200 word essay bitch

Attached: lordarnis.jpg (1024x997, 125.25K)

It's so funny how he has become just a giant fucking parody of a human being but because he spends like 5 minutes at the end of his stream sounding grateful he's convinced a dedicated 4000 cucks to keep putting money in his pocket

absolutely deep dicking retards in the wallet and they thank him for the complimentary verbal abuse

>i dont know hes kinda fun when hes into a game and says what we're all thinking.

just admit to being a parasocial loser

Kappa is Reddit as Reddit can be and shits their pants in fear of /fgg/

i like him and find him funny but the DMCA jokes whenever he restreams something is the unfunniest most annoying shit ever

He's beyond pathetic and his fanbase is made of unironic cucks.
>ahah, let me give this guy money so that he can call me a retard!

I don't know I just like his general banter about the games. Fairly unfiltered and he's less cringe than the other gamers. Just seems like a dude that, while still a huge dork, is actually probably cool in real life.

>unfiltered
he used to actively make sex jokes at female interviewers expense. now he's terrified if someone says something that even sounds like a no-no word.

/fgg/ sucks just as much as r/Kappa, but no one on /fgg/ pretends to be on a high pedestal. On top of that add the shitty upvote system behind Reddit and you can see how cancerous r/Kappa can be.

>Just seems like a dude that, while still a huge dork, is actually probably cool in real life.
No, he's just a loser in real life as well. He sexually harassed a female journalist live on stream.

>but no one on /fgg/ pretends to be on a high pedestal
thats LITERALLY all they fucking do. why do you think every fighting game basically has its own general seperate from /fgg/ at this point?

>plays resident evil/mgs/or some other ps1 game for the upteenth time
Is it autism?

Attached: rr.gif (480x204, 279.73K)

i cant watch his RE streams anymore, got bored of them a long time ago

KAGE

Found the soijak posters

fucking based
read it all in his voice
this guys a legend