3x3 Thread

3x3/4x4/grid thread.
Rate others, make recommendations, start discussions about your favorite games.

Attached: 1645158764756.jpg (916x916, 384.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

///
+++
+-/

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage (2).jpg (1280x1280, 2.46M)

Main 3x3 is top-left corner

That top-middle game looks interesting
What's the game on the top-left?
I had a PSP but sadly I never got super into its library, I was more in it for the emulation

Love DQIII and Katamari. You should play We Love Katamari if you haven't. Wario World is fun, check out Treasure's other stuff, especially Astro Boy since it's kind of a beat em up like Wario World but 2D and a bit more complex

Attached: Mosaic 5x5.jpg (1500x1500, 1.13M)

1/1
Play Abe’s Odyssey
0/0
Play Ikaruga
3/3
Play Gunstar Heroes.

Attached: C0A8BDE0-171B-4456-943B-B9299CF39510.jpg (1024x1024, 276.56K)

Play The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Oh and also play Ninja Five-O

5/5

6/6

22/22

Really? Spec Ops The Line is your favorite? It's good but your favourite?
Good on you to have Kotor 2 and Alpha Protocol.
-1 Vice City
-1 Fallout 3
20/22

Attached: 3x3 finished.jpg (2900x3100, 3.08M)

OP here
6/7. Some great games here. It's really close between Pikmin 2 and 3 for me. I love the way that 2 controls and I'm a big fan of the caves, it's a very replayable game for me. Wario World is also great. Kind of short but bursting with character. I'll never forget some of those bosses.
12/17/ Great games here too. Yoshi's Island is fantastic, I just played it 100% for the first time recently. Outside of that one monkey bonus level, I think it's basically nonstop good content. I really like the SSX games as well, but for me I prefer Tricky over 3. Have you ever played Tricky What qualities in 3 do you prefer?
9/13. Shinobido is a nice pick, I really enjoyed that game. God Hand is also very good. Since you have Max Payne 1 on there, what do you think of Max Payne 3? Did you enjoy it as a fan of the original game?
Just video games, 5/6. Nice to see the Wario games showing up in a lot of these posts. Hitman 3 too. The new games caught some flack early on but I think as a complete package they offer a wealth of quality gameplay.

>Have you ever played Tricky What qualities in 3 do you prefer?
I really really really like the mountain. Tricky has some cool courses and a great style to it, but 3 has the mountain which is just insanely cool how you can explore and race down the entire thing, and it has some great atmosphere with the caves and the backcountries and stuff

unironically one of the most patrician 3x3s ever
is what i would say if you weren't an imbecile who included super mario sunshine and runescape

>harry potter
hahahaha, you can't make this shit up
how the mighty have fallen

2/3
6/7
1/1
0/0 i still wanna play the wario land games

Attached: 3x3names.png (1632x1632, 3.86M)

Sorry, I forgot to answer your questions.
Top left is Wonder Trek, it's a ps1 game that was never localized. You run around an island platforming, solving puzzles, saving animals. It's not super complex but i's got great atmosphere and was something that I always loved playing when I was younger. I don't even know how I found it originally.
Top middle is a very interesting game. I'm not sure if it emulates well, but if it looks fun you should definitely try to play it. It and it's sequel are very unique.
Yeah I figured those would be the more controversial picks. Runescape is just pure guilty pleasure, I can't speak to its merits as a game. It's a charming world and I can grind to make numbers higher when I'm bored, nothing more.
Sunshine I understand is a bad game casually. There's a lot of baffling design choices and it's outclassed by 64 as a complete game. But I love the movement when you really dive into it, it's very complex and fludd adds a lot of depth. I don't think I would ever just play the game through 120 shines like I would with 64, but I like to play individual levels from time to time and see how fast I can beat them. I keep a spreadsheet of my best times, it's fun.

oops forgot op tee hee
1/2

what do you guys use to make these

I use bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

ty fren

>fren
kill yourself, manchild

you are welcome :)

im sorry you dont want to be a fren, hopefully one day, you will find a fren

Attached: 1633068367483.jpg (900x900, 353.14K)

>King Boo's Revenge 2
BASED

3/3 (Wari, RS, Sunshine)
Patapon seems real cool. I see the remasters on PSN from time to time.
3/3 (Wario, Halo, Wario)
10/10 (SM64, W101, MH, Yoshi, SSX3, Dong, Alien Soldier, MKW, 3D World, KSSU)
Great taste. Seeing MH & Kirby makes me wish Super Kirby Clash was just one step more complex than it is.
7/8 (+Sekiro +DMC3 +Time Crisis +VC +GH +Shinobi +Sonic 3 -FO3)
Love Light Gun games. If I ever got fuck-off rich from the lottery or something I'd have a gallery of them.
Seems good. Not going to go through them all to rate.
1/1 (Colosseum)
Wario Land games are great. 1 and VB are basically Mario games with collectibles (1 is long and content heavy, VB is quick but polished with a good use of the 3D), 2 starts an entirely different kind of game that sets precedents for the rest of the series and has branching paths through the story with different levels and endings. 3 is almost Metroid-like in how you need to build up abilities and backtrack to old levels to get chests. 4 is about getting through a level and getting back out once you grab an item, and Shake It is like 4 but prettier and with more content but not quite as well-designed. Honestly WL1 is kind of skippable unless you want to be complete, but the other five are stellar.
4/4 (Titanfall 2, Wario, MH, JSR)

Attached: 3x3 Vidya.png (921x921, 460.55K)

>what do you think of Max Payne 3

The cutscene heaviness of it puts me off from trying it. The combat also looks pretty sluggish compared to 1 and 2. I might try it at one point, but honestly I already felt that 2 was already step down from 1 in most ways even though the writing, soundtrack and atmosphere was still top-notch. 2 just sacrificed too much for the sake of its narrative (even though that narrative was a very engaging one outside of the fact that it was too short). 1 just has this unique charm where it’s a cinematic game, but yet at the same time it also feels very video gamey with the variety in levels, the outlandish boss fights and so on. The first game scratches a very particular itch which I actually feel that majority of my favourites manage to scratch— That being that they feel cinematic, but also arcadey at the same time. It’s the best of both worlds.