Is using spirits considered cheating? After hours of trying to beat Margit, i got him to 1% hp and died...

Is using spirits considered cheating? After hours of trying to beat Margit, i got him to 1% hp and died, got pissed so i summoned the wolves and beat it easily. I play on ps4 slim

Attached: lone_wolf_ashes_spells_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 16.9K)

Why do you care? Is this what zoomers think is a valuable discussion?

Jellyfish was better for that fight imo, it actually survived the whole fight for me

Are you disabled?

Suck my penis

Guys, is using STR cheating? After hours of trying to beat margit, I got him to 1% hp and deid. Got pissed so i leveled STR and my weapon did more damage and beat it easily. I play on a Vita

It's in the game for you to use. It's summoning for people who can't play online.

How do you summon? I beat Godric, Knight Loretta and while I have summons I can't summon them

Using the wolves isn't cheating but playing on a ps4 slim is. Sorry.

In my honest opinion, the bosses in this are so fucking cracked out i think they want you to use summons. When Rennala summoned the fucking dragon that was the point where I realized these are genuinely the hardest souls bosses weve ever had. Nothing in Sekiro even comes close to the level of assfuckery some of these bosses possess

Go to the first guy who sells you stuff after you get the horse and there's a witch who gives you a bell. Then you can summon. You don't need to use the bell itself. Might have to wait until night.

Press square dude

How is it cheating if it's a game mechanic? Your enemies don't care if they "cheat", it's your duty to defeat them no matter how

Attached: 1645149939114.jpg (708x1024, 74.62K)

how did you feel after killing the boss? that's the only thing that matters, accomplished or holllow inside?
me personally whenever I've used them I've felt like I didn't achieve shit. but it's up to the individual

who gives a shit? At this point you really don't get anything aside from your own satisfaction.

Anything except playing the entire game as Wretch with the starter club is cheating and playing on easy journalist mode. Full stop and this post is 100% serious.

Attached: lord of war.jpg (425x283, 33.82K)

Yes using anything besides your fists is cheating, git gud fucking retard.

enemies have sekiro level melee patterns without the sekiro level player mechanics to deal with it for the most part

so yeah abuse magic and summons

It's a mechanic in an RPG
You can shose to use it and you can not
Personally I like to roleplay asa sorcerer king so using the dead souls of my enemies to slaughter them all is fun to me

Wretch
No horse
No rune leveling
Naked
Starter club

If you cant beat the game using that you're cheating.

the wolves literally killed the beast man farum for me i just stood there and watched

I upgraded Oleg to +6 and he's now soloing bosses