____LOL_

____LOL_

Attached: Yvi2ckRW9mjNMhVvC-4Lsli1GgRbYK8BseVL2F2zbQI.jpg (480x478, 68.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visuabusters.com/booru/collection/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>-1 heart
>thats it? navi hits harder when she blasts cute little fairy queefs

I like how the skeleton swaps its falchion to its left hand just to catch link's sword arm instead of parry it with its shield

lmao there are enemies that do worse things to link in zelda.

>Navi will never get you high with heart shaped pink farts

Skeleton is holding sword in its left hand in both panels. The first panel of skeleton shows skeleton from behind.

Wait people had trouble with those graveyard skeletons? LOL

lol

Attached: loadingscreen2-650x433.png (650x433, 73.38K)

Yes, welcome.

Attached: FDeR2qhWUAQ3d32.jpg (1920x1320, 234.43K)

Wouldn't any adult Link with his power ups and equipment be like ridiculously overpowered?
I think this meme is more aimed at the Zelda players because Link would be the easy mode everyone seems to clamor for.

Attached: Link.jpg (299x168, 9.85K)

Attached: JyZwRXWJtO.png (448x236, 126.7K)

What is this, the namco loading mini game patent?

Link easily defeats skeletons all the time.

Post the inside man edit

From a pure lore perspective soulsborne are extremely underpowered compared to other popular action games.

Link is unusually powerful for an action game protagonist and routinely shrugs off otherwise mortal wounds on anyone else.

Attached: sisters from another mister c.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

gonna need that uncensored, or at least what I need to search to find it uncensored

visuabusters.com/booru/collection/1

Wow...

you're a champ

It's not even that big of a deal anymore. Few games have loading screens long enough to play a minigame nowadays.

Would link go a little crazy in yharnam or would his adventures in the dark world, twilight realm and termina help him from going mad

Yeah, dark souls isn't hard because the enemies are strong, it's hard because the player is weak.

Online games searching for a lobby maybe