Gaben has spoken

Gaben has spoken

Attached: az1ha93ko8k81.jpg (720x519, 44.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVDFJRM6F9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right. Metaverse is just a video games where your avatar is yourself.

I can't tell if hes pro metaverse or anti metaverse

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

>Dude it's just like an MMO
>if an MMO required you to put hundreds of thousands of dollars on a plot of land like in real life
Ok, fat.

I'm surprised nobody has made the comparison to VRchat.

He's pro whatever makes him more money
It's all he cares about

Doesn't VRchat have a child grooming scandal right now? Probably why.

Well, yes. Most think it's about buying the JPGs and that said JPG is the valuable item in question. Most people cannot into regular finances let alone this.

Attached: face-ninja_shock.jpg (500x500, 25.63K)

>He's pro whatever makes him more money
not necessarily if you're burning your customers' goodwill in the process. just look at cdpr, for example.

The metaverse genuinely feels so cold and soulless and designed for turbo-normalfags. VRfags all use lewd anime avatars, MMOfags range from lewd avatars to cool armored ones to modern-day clothes, who wants to play "guy in business meeting"?

It has a FREE Metaverse competitor scandal. Nobody in their right mind would trust a child with hardware that expensive. Let alone unattended.

>Doesn't VRchat have a child grooming scandal right now?
Is it really child grooming when it's most 100% a 30 year old man behind the child avatar?

Quest 2 is $200 refurbished, hence the underage problem.

Just play Second Life or VRchat.
The Metaverse sucks.

Attached: 1642243002792.jpg (514x478, 53.92K)

And so will metaverse. Probably even moreso.

How about Gaben does less speaking and more making single player games again?

youtube.com/watch?v=mVDFJRM6F9k
okay

Why would a internet shopkeeper have any ground to speak about MMOs?

He should do more french kissing me

i don't get metaverse. it's nothing new. why are they shilling it? why now?

>facebook has a million points of data on each user
meh, just see if they were geolocated in a grade school recently, literally doing ANYTHING would be more than vrchat

You can play it without VR

So since they are working on haptic feedback and claim you will eventually be able to touch and feel things in the virtual world like the real world... does that mean that finally, after all the sexual assault lawsuits, we will be able to fug anime girls

Attached: Haptic_Glove_Meta.jpg (389x216, 12.94K)

man modern valve really is peak reddit

Doesnt it require a decent PC on top of that?

no

its just like real life!

he's right, most people are just throwing buzzwords everywhere. Idiots love buzzwords. They get hooked into buzzwords and will buy NFTs because of buzzwords.l

that's not a novel concept to him, valve is just too big to fail - a disaster of artifact's magnitude will pay for itself overnight

Attached: 1645110277941.png (605x362, 129.91K)

I wish that fat fuck would work on some games that aren't flavor of the month cash grabs like Artifact

>He's pro whatever makes him more money
and requires him to do the least amount of effort.
hence why all production of big games stopped once steam started printing money.

>no VR sex so it doesn't appeal to VR coomerchads
>same point VRless for Second Lifefags
>no in-depth character and armor customization so it doesn't appeal to RPers, ERPers and MMOfags
>heavily monetized which could chase normalfags away
>tries to tie together your personal life and work life
I'm actually impressed at how much of a trainwreck the Metaverse is, it appeals to no one outside of NFT shills and literal drones.

he's pro

Why are you such a faggot about that awful game nobody even wanted?

Deluded valvdrone

So Second Life?

it's supposed to serve as an example from gabens portfolio of "unlucky incidents" no one really remembers anymore because he is Too Based to do something like that to us gamers