Elden Ring is evidence of the stupidity of gaymers

Elden Ring is a boring open world that is held together by it's linear parts.

The open world is boring and uninteresting. It manages to steal the map system and base clearing from Far Cry.

And it also managed to be equally as boring and s0i-bait for retarded people who need Reddit to gain all their hivemind opinions. Don't believe me? Just read the repetition of each and every comment made on forums and in the game.

It is a 7 out of 10. Just like DS 2 and 3.

Boring, uninteresting, devoid of originality as it's existence is based on Berzerk (as is all of FromGays games), and tieringly metaphorical.

No Miyazaki, I don't think your slow writing and ending each sentence as if it were a question is cool.

Attached: 1645945384320.jpg (300x300, 20.08K)

if it was based on berserk i would like it, but it's missing the horror
it's just dark fantasy

Why are you making threads about a game you haven't played?

>It is a 7 out of 10. Just like DS 2 and 3.

Attached: 1637975330990.png (342x437, 148K)

>It manages to steal the map system and base clearing from Far Cry.
Made it to here, lmao

Touch grace.

Im waiting for your rebuttals fromfags

Youre full of shit, Other than poor optimization this game deserves the praise it's getting.

Ok. cope and move on

This, but 8/10

nice thread faggot, It's almost like I haven't seen this thread 1000 times already. Ironic for someone complaining about hiveminds.

Want a rebuttal? Want a discussion? No thanks, I'll go and play Elden Ring instead

>Want a discussion?
We won't get one because FromGays keep calling this game GOTYAY for merely existing.

Attached: 1645948606021.jpg (748x539, 86.76K)

kek

It's exactly what i wanted though.
Side content in open world is just filler to pass the time if you want.
What i wanted is to traverse vast distances with my horse and discover impossibly large epic buildings with giant dungeons inside.
Elden Ring is the Uber Chad adventure game.

Attached: 1474410141724.jpg (1343x2000, 484.84K)

dumb frog poster

How are DaS2, Bloodborne and Sekiro similar? Aside from checkpoint respawning and limited heals

I haven't stopped playing it since launch with the exception of sleeping for only 4 hours at night. The game is fucking great. My wife is currently moving her shit to her parents place right now

Attached: luirnia1.jpg (2560x1440, 947.5K)

Why do you autistic faggots care what other people think of the games you play.

they hated him cause he told them the truth

The only thing that annoys me more than these shitty bait posts are the stupid niggers who fall for them. Someone could wave a sign that says "thing you like is bad" in front of you retards and you'd reply to it in a second

The game's systems at a glance are mostly much better than anything else from has brought out. The open world however, is a complete detriment to the formula. It's boring and the game makes no attempt to even try to do anything interesting with it. You simply blindly walk around looking for things to kill. There are no interesting events, no towns, no communities just monster closets and caves. For Any Forums to go from "open world fucking sucks" to "OMFG OPEN WORLD BASED" over night is proof of how much cope there is over this game. The gameplay is good. The open world is fucking abhorrent and OP is right, the game IS held together by its linear parts. In fact, Dark Souls was so fondly loved due to its linear nature in a time period where all games were open world shitfests.