Sifu

>"Bad" ending
You kill all the bad guys and feel sad afterwards
>"Good" ending
This faggot kills you and gets away with everything.
I think I'll stick with the bad ending

Attached: Sifu-The-Leader-Yang.jpg (1400x700, 70.31K)

filtered

when are we going to get prequel DLC where Yang kills all the Guardians?

Sparing the bosses by parrying them to death is just straight up cancerous gameplay. It looks really boring in videos even when done perfectly.

Am I just bad or parrying doesn't work for me? It's time is so inconsistent. It "works" when I'm being attacked by 2 grunts at the same.

Ok, this might be common knowledge, but I really don't know:
It seemed at first that the enemies had one each of the five chinese elements (wood, fire, water, earth, metal).
...But in the end it seemed that Yang power had nothing to do with metal? Is there any explanation for this?

The timing is very tight for a parry, plus enemies will randomly do unparryable attacks (glowing limbs) that are hard to read. You also lose more Structure from an imperfect parry than a block. It's like this to discourage Sekiro style parry spamming.

If you evade, your Structure instantly starts improving. So the idea is is to parry as much as you are comfortable with, then evade to get your Structure back down. Lots of people also just evade all the time because it's less risky.

Yikes, spoilers! Not all of us play video games here, ya know.

>looks
there's your problem, play a game for once in your life

you can parry red attacks

I don't why anyone would want to spare the first guy when he straight up murders in the beginning. Same for Yang because he ordered it. Also the first guy was a drug dealer and shit, so taking him down is an improvement for the world in general. The fightclub guy seems alright. He's just hosting fights that people are consensually joining.

Attached: 61-1645120352-966344514[1].png (1781x865, 1.85M)

I kinda wish you hadn't started a Sifu thread by spoiling the ending, OP.

It's a 5hr long casual indie game that's been out for a month, who cares

I wish there was a sparing mechanic that was instead of being about forgivness, was about gradually maiming the enemy during the fight until killing him would be a merciful thing to do, but you just let him to live like that. I have a very strong impression that the devs don't even really like revenge stories.

Relax, he's still learning the ropes on how to shill on Any Forums stealthily, after being called out repeatedly for using the same recognizable tactics in every thread prior to this thread.

also
>casual
see picrel

Attached: 1616677646694.gif (430x408, 908.14K)

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the glowing limb thing is not just there to signify a strong attack. It's visual information that tells you the attack must be evaded.

Attached: 9cjwxmq3eak81[1].png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

I wonder how many of these posts are OP replying to himself, lol

>Kill a gang of power hungry psychopaths that murdered you and your father to steal his business
>"Wait, maybe I was the baddie all along"
Wtf

That sounds cruel. You have a fetish for crippling people or something?

Yes.

Martial arts especially eastern ones, always beat people over the head heh about how the best fights are the ones you can avoid.

did yang give the mc the pendant in the intro? seemed like he felt guilty killing a child, so he gave him a second chance.

Attached: 1645706123328.jpg (642x1100, 178.17K)

retard go play the game you can parry red attacks
it does big structure damage so it's advised to avoid but you can parry

>Sleeping Dogs with SIFU combat
A man can only dream....

Attached: 307690_20200428181323_1.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Developers keep saying revenge is bad as message these days.
Fuck that, revenge is spectacular, feels great, and leaves you feeling fulfilled. Only some weak willed bitch who lacked the balls to get revenge thinks it is bad.

Sleeping Dogs has good enough combat on its own.