Which game was better?

Which game was better?

Attached: botwvsmm.png (1180x1480, 2.84M)

both

Majora's Mask is enjoyable to 100%

Fpbp

The OG. 3D Zelda was always a mistake.

Attached: 1620368654389.png (1968x1324, 2.15M)

Majora's mask has like 10 hours of real content with like 15 hours of filler. And the 10 hours of real content is the optional side content while the 15 hours of shitty filler is the main quest. I'd still rate it above Skyward Sword because of the motion controls, but the other Zelda games are all better by virtue of having a well developed high quality main quest.

In current day
Botw for the average player
MM for vidya game appreciators

>zoomer

MM is in an entirely different league. BotW lost everything that made Zelda games good

MM by a landslide.
but at least i can turn on botw when im bored and want to veg out.

I can replay majora's mask tons of times and still have fun, but I have no desire to replay botw any time soon, if ever

majora is the best zelda and botw is not exactly the worst (That'd be Skyward, Spirit Tracks, and Phantom Hourglass) but it's certainly up there. I'd unironically rather play Wand of Gamelon than BOTW.

Majora's Mask

Attached: 1627857924154.png (720x1200, 336.85K)

Majora's Mask is very concise with almost no filler. BoTW is chock full of it + a sterile atmosphere

Fierce Deity is so fucking kino. One of the few things BOTW did right was include it and its sword (which I got through amiibo spoofing because MM Young Link is way too pricey even as much as I love the fucker). Triforce Heroes as faggy as it was couldn't resist adding it either, which was a good choice.

MM, not even a contest

>I can replay majora's mask tons of times and still have fun, but I have no desire to replay botw any time soon, if ever
Majora's mask is also like a 15 hour game on replays while BotW is about 150 hours so that's not a great argument for Majora's Mask.

>Majora's Mask is very concise with almost no filler
The main story is mostly filler. The dungeons are all terrible and were obviously tacked on just because the side content which is the purpose of the game isn't long enough to justify a $60 price tag.

Is there seriously anyone who enjoyed doing the dungeons in Majora's Mask?

Less is more sometimes. 150 hours of struggling to climb a rainy mountainside only to run out of stamina and ragdoll to your death isn't exactly content or pacing.

Woodfall is okay, Great Bay and Snowhead are dogshit, Ikana though? Ikana was fucking kino.

>Is there seriously anyone who enjoyed doing the dungeons in Majora's Mask?
me

Attached: 1631028405503.jpg (87x96, 6.31K)

>Woodfall is okay
If you ignore the horrendous stealth mission to get there maybe