It wasn't that bad

It wasn't that bad.

Attached: fallout4.png (2044x2044, 3.76M)

Having sex with your mom wasn't that bad either

At launch it was
But with all the DLC's and patches it got a lot better
Still upset that power armor unarmed melee mods don't count with unarmed perks

It was a mid-tier game with high-tier expectations

loved the robot companion building in automatron dlc

see a psychiatrist

I've played it through twice on console and PC. Both times I used weapon replacement mods. I hate the baseline guns.

It's just a loot and shoot and build simulator, not a Fallout game. If you don't save Preston and don't bother to build shit, you really see how barebones the game is compared to previous fallouts.

If they had better writers then I'd be more invested on the issue of synths and the theme of what it means to be human. Settlements and exploration are the best part. Ignore the main story

ah yes, because being able to side with legion was what the game was really missing

I still don't get why people were so mad about this game. Are peoples tastes too high?

Because the gameplay is dull and tedious and the writing ranges from mediocre to fucking awful.

Yeah if they went more in on the synth story then they could have had something but it was treated as another sideshow in their carnival of distractions. Doesn't help that the Railroad are mostly a bunch of unlikable fucks.

mad? no, heavily disappointed. any tard saying it's good is a faggot that furthered vidya being shittier the last 6 years.

>Yeah if they went more in on the synth story
synths have absolutely no place in fallout, they should never have never been put in.

>Lets replace humans
>With AI robots that have the same limited cognitive capacity
>But lets also make their bodies soft, they'll totally last in the wasteland
>Let's do because...?

is this good with mods?

Very

t. not a wasteland fan

Thats wrong and you are an idiot.

low iq

Yes it is.
When you ask Shaun what his grand plan is he doesn't even tell you

thats a lie, you are mentally ill to keep saying the same stupid shit, blackout fag