I was always wanting to try this game, thanks to a free weekend, i get to

I was always wanting to try this game, thanks to a free weekend, i get to.
and holy crap, i'm so glad I never bought this game. I'm sure i'm somehow missing something, and i'm probably really dumb, but I cannot find any "morkite" anywhere in this stupid game. I mine to my left, to my right, above me, below me, I cannot find morkite anywhere in this freaking game, and yet i'm still being told i need to find 100 morkite to progress in the FREAKING TUTORIAL. i google where to find morkite, and i just get 'dig into the dirt' WOW the thing i've been doing for the past 20 minutes straight?

holy crap, i thought minecraft was mindnumbingly boring! but at least you find SOMETHING different other than more ROCK SALT. ROCK SALT EVERYWHERE HOW BORING.
how in the FUCK does this game have an overwhelmingly positive score? makes me want to blow my brains out

Attached: file.png (460x215, 210.58K)

lmao, imagine getting filtered by DRG

Cool thread but check this out

Attached: 1645922582496.gif (202x196, 1.27M)

if unfiltered gameplay just means mining into a wall for an hour until you find 1 piece of morkite, then i'm glad i quit

Your opinions are as bad as your brain is smooth.

Attached: 1597709493635.png (1870x1340, 264.03K)

holy shit is that real?

mindlessly mining a wall for 30 minutes and getting nothing out of it is boring
sorry if that opinion sucks

>Getting filtered by the tutorial.
I don't believe you. No one is that stupid.

Attached: 1630343123086.png (348x278, 106.32K)

where is the morkite?

on the 0.1% chance that this isn't bait:
user, you're not supposed to just dig random tunnels into nowhere to find ores they line the walls of the pre-generated caves- it alos shimmers in the dark so it's hard to miss.
look for patches of compact dirt to find the entrance to the rest of the caves.
you can press tab to bring up a 3d automap if you get lost

You seriously just randomly mined in a wall? THAT is what you got from the tutorial literally spelling it out for you?

Holy fuck you're worse than I thought. You may want to consider special education and unironically living off the government, you shouldn't be allowed to drive or hold a job with any serious responsibilities. You should be kept in a quiet, happy place where you cannot hurt yourself or others due to your sheer stupidity.

Attached: 1644917650486.png (189x262, 66.93K)

i mine into the dirt and theres nothing there

did you seriously get stumped by the tutorial level
are you perhaps moonlighting as a game journalist

maybe i phrased that poorly. the entrances to the caves are covered with a soft material called "compact dirt"
press tab to view the map so you know which way to dig. and if you aren't sure what any given material is, you can press ctrl to bring up a laser point that will give you some info on whatever it is you are pointing at

just follow the cave and mine the shimmering green morkite on the cave walls when you see it.
If you run out of cave, use the scanner to find the next cave, caves are joined by small walls of dirt.
Don't blindly tunnel into solid rock, there is nothing of interest in there.

you have a terrain scanner that gives you a limited xray range

okay... serious question here:
Are you color blind?
Or just a Minecrap player?

Because you need to be one helluva blind moron to not just follow the path down to the caves and spot a huge, shiny blue vein of mysterious mineral on a wall near by.

No, you don't just "mine" downwards like in MC, there's clear paths and rooms you get to via clear paths. Sometimes there's a "door" in a form of compressed dirt, which you need to open up, but that's about it.

is it real?

Are you guys for real ? This is animated.

But how did they get a cat to do that?

this cant be real wtf

Jesus christ dude, they animated it in 3D it's that simple

can't tell if mouth breather room temp iq individual or bait

>explore until you hit last cave
>game gives you 3x the amount you needed in one big room
woah that was hard

Proof?