OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: Elden Rang.png (709x1008, 229.89K)

>journalists are snoy trannies
yeah, that fits

Why are people buttmad about this? I've never played any from games

?

Bad port isn't same as bad game.

works on my machine

>it's just as bad as BotW
Fromsisters......

Remember to save these anti-Elden Ring shill posts and use them against open world games Starfield, Skyrim and GTA6 when/if are released.

People are tired of the souls formula. Even the people that said "but dark souls 3 with open world is literally all I wanted!" Realized that they infact did not want that

That's a passing grade, chud.

uuuh elden bros, what is this? i thought it was supposed to be a generation defining game.

No ultrawide support - 0/10 for me.

Sony and Nintendo fanboys are pissed it seems like. Snoys angry that it shit on horizon and nintentoddlers pissed it did open world better then botw

Are they though? Almost a million people are playing on steam rn, and the metacritic user reviews consist of about 20 reviews half of which are some guy getting mad because of "muh graphics"

Snoys have no standards

>Snoy bonus
Love to see it.

Most people are mad about the performance for a game that looks and plays like a ps3 game it will go up by the time the first expansion gets released

based

IT MUST BE SNOYS

>It's too hard
>I don't know where to go
>a character clipped through the wall
0/10

Metacrtic can be useful if you're curious about a gsme but you can't just look at the overall score. You have to actually read reviews. Too many morons rate games either a 0 or a 10. The best reviews are usually the people giving games 5-8s because they're most likely being more honest and actually explaining why they feel the way they do. You might disagree but I respect their opinion more than "10 it's the best game I've ever played" or "this game doesn't cater to everything I wanted it to be so it's terrible"

not surprised desu

Attached: uuu.png (678x516, 70.54K)

I'm really tired with FromSoftware milking the Soulsbourne formula. I kinda just stopped playing the game a few hours in when I realized it's literally just more Dark Souls with the same tactics and patterns to beat the game.

I've had some stuttering issues on pc, but Strangely enough never when it would've been especially bothersome. Nothing during bosses/combat in general.

>Too many morons rate games either a 0 or a 10
holy shit, you just described Any Forums, Elden ring is a good game but not a perfect one, it has its flaws but they aren't a great deal
8/10 would recommend.

went to go check what the reviews had to say and it's mostly complaining that the graphics are bad or that there is no Arabic language support

Honestly are these souls games just big meme? I'm just curious, because that's the only thing that would make sense. Is this some kind of inside joke between reviewers? Some calling it innovative and next step in making open world games, something that shows other companies how to make open world games? I mean, are you guy high or something? Actually serious? Kidding me? Did you even play Red Dead Redemption 2 or are souls games literally only games you play and you have never experienced an actual open world game, so you just assume, that Elden Ring's open world is something incredible? I'm disgusted with these reviews and i'm sure other companies are as well. This is literal insult to gaming in general.