Battlefield 1

What went right?

Attached: Battlefield_1_Cover_Art.jpg (1000x1155, 249.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YWBLVEr1VB4
youtube.com/watch?v=SUr_eiyjLBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Battlefield was able to tap into an unexplored setting since WW2 was done to death and 21st century warfare was similarly overdone, and was also able to leverage this against a COD releasing in a non-Black Ops year.

Too many white people, not enough representation and diversity.

them turning off all the servers after only a couple of years.

why is there a black man on the cover

Maybe he's a french legionnaire? Idk.

Anyone completed the campaign? I found it unable to play how cringe inducing it was.

Some american negro unit

the easter egg was long and silly but you got a colt saa out of it which was cool.
i liked that your character did tricks with it while sprinting

Because we were kings, and deserve the representation.

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 26.68K)

Everything in the game feels extremely weighty and deadly. That plus the sound design makes it really immersive.

nice graphics/presentation. it makes the 64 players feel worthwhile. the 'meatgrinder' gameplay is no longer an annoyance, as it feel part of the game's narrative.

How is it possible to have a black dude on the cover of a WW1 game without it being influenced by a political agenda? I literally cannot conceive of a scenario where this is an organic choice.
(Yes, pushing black representation in media is part of a political agenda whether perceived as a positive one or not)

>mfw me and the boys roll up in a five man land battleship and dominate the entire match

Attached: 1578707473768.gif (300x206, 1011.67K)

It is political agenda, but this black guy isnt even so bad. Half of UK is non white, Germany for some reason has black sniper and Russia has female sniper because of some meme propaganda unit

nothing. WW1 sucked as a setting as far as equipment goes, and the gunplay was an objective downgrade from bad company, BF3, and BF4. also spawning into vehicles is extremely gay
youtu.be/YWBLVEr1VB4

Ye I don't understand the taboo of enjoying historical accuracy in historically based media in regards to anthropology, when its perfectly permissible when we're talking about arms and equipment.
Whats the point of an accurate WW1 uniform in a game about WW1 if there is seemingly no point in accurately portraying the ethnic demographic?
Why don't they all just look like east asians and use wooden M4 rifles?

Why can't they satiate their need for diversity in less cucked ways? The Ottomans are pretty fuckin Kino. Where are the Scottish Black Watch units? That doesn't count towards ethnic diversity?

But if you try to put white men on the covers at all costs that's another political agenda. White supremacy acts on the pretense of being neutral, it's a status quo. So you just put a nigger on the cover and everybody's okay. And for B1 it actually is because there were colonial troops during that war.
You can't just say because you don't like seeing blacks in your video game art that it's a harmful agenda against you being a neutral white dude in a white society, because it's the same as saying you hate niggers. Just try to think "I don't hate blacks, I just don't want them in my media" without sounding hateful.

I wish we could talk about the game and not black people.

Sound design, OST and atmosphere. Operations was the best gamemode since Rush

just play an actual game lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=SUr_eiyjLBc

Nothing more to say than what said. It's a beautiful game, and compared to other Battlefields it's not as frustrating when you're spawn-killed 3 times in a row because it is how WW1 was going on.
It think the weapons and the maps suck but some will say they're the best.

I like the weapons, but do wish there was more variety and not just 6 variants of every gun. But maybe that's really all there was back then.

Its part of wider cultural movement spawning in America obsessed with skin color.
These people are cultureless cosmopolitans and fully assimilated in to modern cosmopolitan globalist culture, only difference between ethnicities they see is skin color.
Also there is significant revisionist movement amongst the American and British "academics" to push ludicrous theories of ethnic diversity in premodern world.
Also WW1 as setting with different colored allied protagonist is as far as they are willing to push "diversity", so using authentic setting with africans is out of the option.

Making media political results in it being discussed it as political piece

But there's more to the game. Talk about the OTHER parts of the game.