Is there genuinely an emulator out there worse than PCSX2?

Is there genuinely an emulator out there worse than PCSX2?

Attached: 1632074415008.png (500x323, 44.2K)

the new PS4 emulator

>PS4 emulator
the fuck?

Attached: 1624613691153.jpg (525x584, 13.82K)

the xbox emulator

i played though plenty of games on this, it's not perfect but it does the job, better than having to buy a console

Citra 3DS also PCSX2 isn't even that bad now.

citra

how much longer until a ps5 emulator?

PCfags think emulators are a great way to play games

Attached: 3EC8CC6D-037D-45C9-BAC6-272EBF3118D9.jpg (389x344, 26.83K)

this is my resident evil outbreak emulator and that runs just fine so i find no fault in it desu

VLC player

yes, it's called Spine and it only plays Sonic Mania

?

Why the FUCK can't I get Fire Emblem running properly on Citra despite doing so years ago with far worse specs?

>Consolefags think spending a shit ton of money on old consoles and weird hardware just to make it work properly, OR keeping old expensive TVs around is worth a slightly superior experience
I understand playing on original hardware if you're a hobbiest into these setups but normal people are fine with good emulators and there's a lot of cool stuff you can do on them.

>try to emulate ps2 games in the early '10s with my then top of the line PC
>on top of the visual glitches and missing effects, many games have framedrops and can't quite reach full speed
>oh well, surely it will get better in the future
>fast forward a decade, decide to give it another go on my current top of the line PC
>visual glitches, missing effects, and many games have framedrops and can't quite reach full speed

Attached: 1643834177533.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

filtered

What game? May just need different options or there are some specific games that are fucked but this is true on all newer emulators

you're not even using your cringy buzzword right retard

PCSX2 is fine, you just have to check their wiki for each game for the right settings.

Just use software renderer, xd.
Works on my machine!

Which Fire Emblem? For me Awakening works fine, Fates gameplay wise fine with animations off and SOV broken. You might need to turn off or on "Enable Hardware Shader" this helped me to run Fates and Awakening.

filtered by the wrong options and not being able to google
filtered

Awakening, but Fates also has the same issue
I have tried configuring and reconfiguring every setting with no success.

I'm new to emulation, why do some consider that the PCSX2 is bad?