Untitled

strawpoll.com/polls/QrgeVrzAQZp

Attached: B6D323FB-8D98-48B7-822E-EA978589C4CD.jpg (461x482, 104.29K)

Cyberpunk is trash.

thats tough

I don't play video games

MgsV and dark souls 2

Elden Ring delivered what was promised: souls openworld. It might be not that fun for some, but if far from *most* disappointing. Cybershit, on other hand..

MGS5 was pretty bad. I lost all my faith in Kojima after that pile of shit.

well i had no expectations to cybershit or breath of the shit so i'm gonna have to go with elden shit

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm not a Fromtranny but Elden Ring is basically exactly what I expected it to be - Dark Souls 4 but with Gurm's shit writing. I don't think it's a good game but I wasn't expecting it to be.

CP2077 on the other hand was one of the most hyped titles for years leading up to its release and everyone was expecting it to be the GOTYAY, instead it was a stinking unfinished turd that was far worse than anybody could've expected, even if they kept up with all of the development drama.

none disappointed me, i simply expected nothing and received it

cyberpunk is the only game that lied on what it was
elden ring is exactly what it promised on and botw has other issues but is still good

Why isn't No Man's Sky on here?

For me it is the last guardian

anyone who says anything other than spore is a zoomer. the gap between the incredible concept wil wright presented and the dumbed down googly eyes bullshit for children we got due to managerial interference may just be the most infuriating thing that has happened in the history of mankind. some woman manager went against wil wright with her stupid nigger vision of googly eyes and no complexity, their competing visions were brought to ea management, and ea sided with the stupid fucking whore probably because she sucked them off.

i will never not be mad about spore. in 40 years i will still be mad about spore. on my deathbed in 60 years i will curse spore with my dying fucking breath. in 8000 years when they revive me through temporal analysis of my brain stem, as i am brought back into creation the first thing i will do is curse spore. in 8 trillion years as the last bit of light fades from the universe, my final thought as part of the human hive before we escape into the greater multiverse will be "fuck spore, and fuck EA."

Attached: i fucking hate spore.png (673x505, 42.05K)

if you voted anything other than DNF, you're underage

>hhuuurrrr i expected a game that was 13 years in development hell to be good durrrr i am a fucking retard please fuck my face

Attached: 1616021170781.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

If you were disappointed by Cyberpunk 2077 then you are straight retarded. The signs where everywhere that it was going to be nothing like what was said it would be. That's just you being a stupid fuck. Disappointment is not having any signs showing that it was going to be something that wasn't what was wanted like how Kingdom Hearts III was.

i never expected DNF to be good after it got eternally delayed, it felt like something was obviously wrong. that was more tragic than anything. with spore, i was fucking furious at what they did to wil's vision. he created sim fucking city and they went with stupid whore googly eyes garbage.

Cyberpunk is literally the only one that's a bad game.

i didnt see it in the list and voted rdr2, spore is what me swear off EA for the rest of my life

Elden Ring.

this was made in bad faith
t. not buying Elden Ring

spore was what made me realize that bad games aren't always a result of incompetence, that sometimes genuine malice is involved

Add this option:

All of them

>BOTW only has 4 votes
>I was the 4th
>mgs5 has 5 votes
>mgs5 is actually fun and playable
>FF7remake might be a cashgrab but at least it has good graphics

I'm disappointed

Attached: 1644558566756.png (700x812, 409.21K)

BotW is better than that shitheap FFVIIR by a fucking mile.

Redpill me on the Spore controversy

It's fucking SPORE.

you'd have to be retarded to have any expectations for cyberpunk or zelda so the answer can only be elden ring
then again, how can you expect fr*m soft to make a game that runs well?

Easy Elden Ring

>diet coke is better than dr pepper

maybe, but at least you knew you were going to get dr pepper. coke labeled diet coke as real coke and then sold it to everyone like that. Actual disappointment vs moderate expected disappointment.