How do people play this for hundreds/thousands of hours? Am I just not autistic enough?

How do people play this for hundreds/thousands of hours? Am I just not autistic enough?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 150.3K)

no youre not nearly autistic enough

if you have a positive autism coefficient, then the mental cost of building a machine in Factorio is less than the dopamine reward of watching it work, resulting in a positive feedback loop that eats entire nights

cuz your factory is ass

This is full of buzzwords, but makes absolutely no sense.

Play Mindustry first, it's around 23.9% less autistic. Then, once you have leveled up your 'tism, go back to Factorio.

It's adult Minecraft.

I only played it until I understood the systems and then I didn't bother.

This, I love games I can treat like a fishbowl. Set it up nice and watch it go

Attached: Soviet_ComfyTrain_ns.webm (711x400, 2.86M)

I am addicted to this game
Had to uninstall so I could be productive in my life
Can't wait to reinstall when I go on break
I crave connecting the thing to the thing

Satisfactory is overall the better game, and much more autistic imo due to how much creative freedom you have

Both are great though. Factorio just has a glaring game design issue (that being the drones)

Yeah, when I heard it was the perfect autist game I thought I'd be set for life, but apparently I'm just not evolved enough for it.
Back to Dorfs for me I guess

Attached: Supreme Pleasure.png (1920x1080, 966.63K)

nice comfy train user

i run out of oil before i even finish planning layout,

He's saying it's easy to get caught in a loop of endlessly building shit if you aren't a brainlet.
You don't need to resort to screaming about buzzwords just because you're a retard that can't read.

Not him, but literally none of those words are buzzwords and they all have actual meaning. Do you actually not know what a positive feedback loop is?

The robots are the only thing that make it playable as you get further. Manually building large scale stuff is a nightmare, as satisfactory very well demonstrates. It's nice in the early stages, but trying to scale up is like pulling teeth. It's fine to prefer satisfactory, but it's not a better game.

thanks m8

Attached: Soviet_Trainvid_ns.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

You get more from the fruits than the labor was worth to you.

Sorry I still don't follow, can you it explain it using more wojaks and pepes?

Thats one thing, and i agree with you to an extent, but the bots are so OP that you may aswell just close the game the second you unlock them.

When you unlock bots, theres no game left. You just place a blueprint and thats it.

Planning ahead doesnt matter anymore, logistics dont matter, making good layouts dont matter, trains are made alot less worthwhile, belts are essentially made irrelevant, theres just literally no aspect of challenge or even real gameplay after you unlock bots, other than spamming blueprints

no joke if you had relaxing music this would be a very popular live stream

High IQ and mods combine to create a magical experience even past the first 500 to 1000 vanilla hours

I think I am too autistic, the way everything is just placed on grass and is clearly exposed to wind and rain just rubs me the wrong way and therefore I refuse to play it

Construction robots are fine. There's no worthwhile gameplay behind placing blocks once you already know how you want to place them.
Logistics bots are the ones that ruin the game because they have infinite throughput and require no thought beyond which areas need a chest.

Satisfactory is trash for normies
Factorio is the king, DSP is decent and scratches the itch for 3D much better than Satisfactoshit

Just imagine that when you put concrete on the floor it also creates a dome above

Only if you're fine with having a terrible inefficient factory. If that's the case, sure, you can just spam blueprints and scale forever since space is unlimited. If you want to make your own blueprints, and make them good, you have to think.
That's fair. I never really overused logistic bots cause I liked trains and belts too much, but then I also ended up collapsing under the weight of trying to scale and quit the game so maybe I should have abused them more. Trains are still quite valuable at the least since they're without doubt the best way to move large amounts long distances.

it's like if building it has the cost of making you a basedjak but when it's done you become a gigachad so it was worth it no cap fr fr