Post the bustiest character of each videogame

Post the bustiest character of each videogame.
Black Survival.

Attached: 92798964_p0.png (1723x1916, 1.41M)

Too bad her game is shit.

yeah

Attached: 95151259_p0.png (958x1000, 657.87K)

truly a shame, it has real cute characters but the devs should give up on this battle royale crafting moba meme, just make it into a proper horror game

What's the lore to the series anyway, and don't give me that 500 hour wiki page of reading walls of text.

I don't know a huge amount about it either, it's some hunger games shit where people get thrown on an island by researchers who experiment on them

Passionlip, bustiest in all of fate series.

Attached: plip.jpg (1200x860, 221.91K)

Sua is such a cutie

That's not Nathapon.

>scientists discover shit called VF
>like any self respecting scientists would do, make super soldiers that cant die and then make them fight each other to the death for shits and giggles

>cant die
>make them fight each other to the death
These scientists aren't that smart are they?

well, its more along they die but then come back to life again after

The most booby ninja in the senran world of booby ninjas.

Attached: image_2022-02-26_185449.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I want to read fairy tales!

How gracious and glorious

Also the lamest. The way the series works is all the girls have the same tit size. They use her as the standard big and even when a girl looks bigger in Who Wave they canonically aren't.

>lamest
She's one of the few characters in this series that has more going for her aside from designs. Her whole backstory and character arc in Shinovi Versus is one of my favorites. Too fucking bad she character development regressed and even made worse, but the same could be said for pretty much every character now.

Its just frustratingly unbalanced.

I got sand in my shoes, but that's okay.

Attached: 95968724_p0.jpg (1000x1270, 631.95K)

I can hear these

An hotel? I can just read a book and travel anywhere instantly!

Careful, I don't want any books lost at sea.