Mfw a game doesn’t give me a dopamine hit every 2 minutes

>mfw a game doesn’t give me a dopamine hit every 2 minutes

Attached: Summit1g-elden-ring.jpg (1600x900, 86.57K)

This is what being a pot smoker does to your brain

He was right. Hes the kid calling out the emperor with no clothes on.

why cant fromsoftfags accept that their game is boring?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: s.png (1722x3098, 2.81M)

>"This game doesn't deliver enough EPIC POGGERS stream moments to convince my underage Twitch audience Im still cool"

>come here ya little open world shit!

Attached: summitsmash.gif (609x340, 2.39M)

>but where's my hype epic loot? i want to pog, when can I pog??

Attached: g.png (386x362, 271.46K)

fucking hell, i get it that putting your face making a faggy expression in the thumbnail gets you views but i don't understand why, seeing the youtubers face in the thumbnail, even without the stupid expression, automatically makes me click on "Don't recommend channel"

does elden ring have pvp? why doesn't he just do that shit if he's not having fun? he spent most of sea of thieves ganking people

>thumb inside fist
Lmao who taught this faggot how to hold a fist?

Why does this dude still dress like an actual child when he's 34 years old?

>mfw the same complaints made about BotW dont apply to Elden Ring because muh Souls and muh git gud

Because he never grew up

adult clothes aren't as comfy.

Attached: 1636940881216.jpg (3828x2376, 1.61M)

they added the horse because the world is mostly empty nothing you would have to run around for hours to get anywhere. you know he's right on that point.

Pvp is hard now since you have to 2v1. It’s clever since the people who pvp will always make insta kill builds to destroy hosts. Now we gotta at least think about zerging

>"WOAH CHAT, LOOK AT ME IM DOING THE THING!"

this guy doesn't like any fucking game, every game he plays the moment it doesn't go his way he starts bitching about it, what a miserable bitter cunt

These men are so faggy looking. Don’t ever aspire to be all those things shown. 2 is the max

>roll
>r1
>roll
>r1
>roll
>r1
>roll

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES HE THINK THIS BRAINDEAD SINGLE PLAYER GARBAGE IS BORING?? D-DOPAMINE!

Attached: 186353737.png (702x700, 203.2K)

dude called it how he saw it

way WAY too much empty underutilized space in open world games, seems like have your playtime is you attempting to get to the content somewhere, not fun, nu-fun i reckon you might call it

Attached: nuff_said.jpg (580x418, 41K)

**half your playtime

im going to fap to marie rose again bros

Attached: 1634913629750.jpg (752x469, 24.27K)

PC gaymers are the most self entitled fucking faggots of the history

this guy is legitimately the worst example of a zoomer. idk how old he actually is but his brain is so fucking fried that he's going to be an example of the average 20 year old when we get the first generation who grew up having full access to the modern era of the internet.

His thumb isn't on the inside tough guy. Your eyes are just retarded slow. He still throws like a girl.

are you blind?