The fuck is with this massive delay when trying to dodge?

The fuck is with this massive delay when trying to dodge?

Attached: Elden Ring dodge time.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You could do this with a jab in SF.

Souls games have always had that. Inputs also go on a queue, so if you button mash within a certain time frame, your character will execute an action some time after you pressed the button for it.

Why are you yellow chink?

>PC

Attached: 1507085997920.jpg (500x680, 25.88K)

Attached: 1507085974025.jpg (500x679, 77.55K)

Is it a massive delay if you have to slow down the footage that much to show it?

>playing your games in slow motion

>input queue
name a worse "feature", smash ultimate also has this and it fucking throws me off

>you could do this with one of the fighting games with the worst input delay on the market
Yes?

What compels a man to get a gay ass glowing rainbow keyboard?

The average human reaction time is 250ms, so the little video man being quick-witted enough to react to your input within 70ms is quite good for him

I have no clue how but the app fucked up the top timer. Here it is fixed.

It really is. You can't react to boss attacks, you have to learn the pattern itself and know a second or two ahead of time before they attack and then hit the button early.

Attached: PXL_20220226_165752585_1.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I like how mind broken SFV made people, everyone dog piled on it over reasonable amounts or input lag and now every game gets lambasted over the meme.

Adapt to how the game plays pleb. If there's a 1ms delay then press it 1ms earlier

?
Every boss attack is reactable. No-hit runs wouldn't exist otherwise.

Sounds shitty, why program mmo server latency issue quirks into a single player game?

>a second or two
Your shitty bait itself proves otherwise.

>everyone dog piled on it over reasonable amounts or input lag
8fr+3fr input buffer made for an inferior experience compared to the 20yrs of fighting games that came before it

Attached: 1615984245515.png (1280x720, 687.53K)

You can't react to like an 18f overhead so I wouldn't worry about like a 10f delay on dodge.

>7frames
NOOOOOOOO ELDENBROS!!!!!! shut the fuck up it's fine

No, they're not. You have to know exactly what attack is coming as soon as they start their wind up animation, and then know before hand when the swing happens. Then what feels like a whole second before they actually swing, you hit the dodge. If you see them winding up, and hit the dodge button when you see they swing, you're too late.

It's because you use the same button for sprinting. If you hold the button for a while you'll start sprinting, if you only tap it you'll roll. What the game is reading is actually the "out" input, so when you let go of the button you roll.

Does it check for when you release the key instead of when you press it?

>No, they're not
lmao
lol

I played with input lag all my life I'm already accustomed

yes, because tap is dodge, and hold is sprint

What you're still describing is reactions, thus we can conclude it is reactable. This is like saying you can't tell a rear book from a rear cross unless you recognize very specific movements and reach accordingly, and because you lack the recognition, no hook or cross can be reacted to.
Again, no hit runs will exist in this game fairly shortly.

are you a simpson

Because it has pvp and the game is connected to a server, did you just pirate the game and have no awareness?

Can the issue be fixed by just rebinding your keys then?

user... I

Nice joke, user.

OK I forgot about that part and fixed the timer again

Attached: elden ring roll delay fixed.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)