WE SETTLE IT

ITT WE DECIDE AND SETTLE ONCE AND FOR ALL IF USING SPIRIT ASHES MAKES YOU A CASUAL.

Attached: spirit-jellyfish-enemy-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (300x169, 7.93K)

I vote no because the game is designed around you using them and Jellybro is the best bro

Attached: Jellybro.png (200x200, 13.86K)

If you don't use spirit ashes, then you're a casual

If you want to be this way, then no mounts, no magic, no summons. Otherwise, you're a filthy casual.

Might aswell gimp levelling up, upgrading weapons and armor

Why can't I use my spirit ashes lmfao. I'm aware there's an NPC in a shack you're supposed to talk to who unlocks the usage of them and that she moves to a church near the beginning part of the game but she's disappeared from both places

>dont use intended game mechanic
how about you stop rolling you filthy casual making the game easier for yourself

All Souls games difficulty is now designed around fighting bosses and encounters in multiplayer.
The game is only beatable with cheese jank, or pure unadulterated unfun autism in singleplayer otherwise.

Put the ashes in the item slots

>using prosthetics in sekiro makes you a casual!

I've found they make the game harder because they do pretty pitiful damage and it's easy to predict and avoid attacks if the monster focuses you the entire time vs. having it switch aggro nonstop.

Yes. Any and all summons are for casuals. NEXT CALLER.

Its another tool, like using a throwing knife or bomb. It requires a resource and isnt a win button, infact, most of them are shit.

I forgot that I got the jellyfish. whats it about? I feel like I'm just cheesing when I use the wolves and just spam glintstone pebble

Jellybro is shit
SHIT!

I am 20 hours in and I still don't know how to use spirit ashes

Attached: lilja.png (319x259, 149.75K)

Imagine if jelly bro went up your butt

Go visit santas church at night.

The jelly spirit is a girl

idgaf what it's gender is, it's SHIT.

Eat shit summons are fun
Why remove features that add to the fun of the game?

Attached: 1644776209788.jpg (636x627, 66.22K)

ACKSHUALLY...

You can go to any grace site and Melina will appear for you.

Jelly-chan is helpful, tanky and cute

Yes, unless there's a way to make a spirit ashes exclusive build.

If it does, idc, I do what I want

Yes, magic does as well. You get to bypass learning boss patterns and are cheesing every boss

You get wolves and bell from ghostcuck lady, first church, at night. Easy as mate.

Yes, and once I get the chance to summon I will so at every opportunity. Currently 3 hours in with 4 separate ashes and no idea where to get the bell. I'm assuming it's the red hooded dude who you meet in the Not Bloodborne area telling me to heal some chick in a church that I can't find.

you can only use the ashes in specific spots, retarded I know

If you have more than base fp you're casual

Attached: knight.jpg (1065x915, 367.04K)

you know the jellyfish is female right? she even has a name

As in that jelly just went up your butt and did things to your ass that no spirit should ever have to do but jelly never let you down

this, if you dodge roll you need to git gud

this motherfucker is so much easier without torrent, 3 staggers in a row and he was dead.
horsecombat my ass, iframes are so much stronger.

Attached: 20220226192121_1.jpg (2560x1440, 831.49K)

>reward for killing a boss is a spirit ash
>100 fp

looks like i'm never gonna see what it does

You’re a casual if you’re not playing Wretch, no upgrades, no magic, no summons and Ring level 1 the entire game.

She isnt there lol

Heres the real truth: You are only a casual if you don't beat the game and every boss. It doesnt matter how or what you use, all that matters is being in the group of people who had the dedication to tough it out to the end.

Attached: 1620895321172.png (400x400, 18.29K)

>Stake of Marika doesn't work in double dog catacomb
FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI

Go at night

Are flails fun?

Shes there if you haven't visited roundtable hold yet. Otherwise you have to buy it there.

I'm just having fun in my first playthrough nigga. I'll worry about setting myself additional challenges when I play through again and hunt achievements.

Also - is it not possible to use siege equipment in this game or am I missing out on a prompt? I swear in DS2 you could use Balista's and shit.

Anyone who doesn't master every game mechanic they throw out you is actually the casual.

What are the best ones?
Also, if I 2hand my astrologer staff, will my spells do more dmg?

Unless you're fighting a horde of mooks I feel like there's better uses for your FP than summoning a bunch of paper summons that do shit damage