Unironically Truthfully Honestly Genuinely Sincerely what is the Any Forumserdict?

Unironically Truthfully Honestly Genuinely Sincerely what is the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: eldenring_3501763.jpg (650x928, 81.99K)

Creatively Bankrupt

Its fun, simple as

Deserves it's 10/10 acclaim just like Deathloop and TLOU2 did

what DS3 should have been

really? that good?

It's Dark Souls but open world. And Dark Souls is one of my favorite games of all time.

Too soon. Lurk the threads and you'll see the trend, the truth always bubbles up here and there, now don't be a fool.

greatest game of this generation, unironically
blends seamlessly what were considered two pillars of modern gaming, breath of the wild and the souls series, to make something even greater. As much as I wanted to hate this game, it's unironically close to perfect. Only people hating here are trolls or people who can't play it

unfun, suffers from open world syndrome, barely runs on PC

The best parts of the game are the dungeons/castles/keeps/etc, the open world is really bare and uninspired.
Its a very solid 7/10 game. Its good, its fairly fun, but its a weaker entry for a "Souls" game.
FromSoftware is at their best with hyper focused titles like Bloodborn, going open world was a mistake ultimately.
Still worth a playthough though.

dark souls but green: breath of the wild edition. I am tired of souls games, simple as. its been 14~ years. enough

It has every flaw that Dark Souls 2 does

>World bland as fuck
>Enemies hiding in shitty hard to see places like above the inside of doors
>Every enemies encounter is 3-4 at once
>Bosses all rehashed shit that turn on a fucking dime

Solid 7 if they fix the performance issues

Nice bait faggot

>BotW
It's nothing like BotW

yes it is, I'm guessing you haven't played neither of these games

unoptimized on PC but an otherwise good game

It’s just open world dark souls 3 lmao
Any Forumseddit gaymers will still be eating up soulshit with the same gameplay 10 years from now. It’s ok when Japan does it

Attached: A9C0B698-272C-436D-8CBE-117270D71C38.jpg (1125x967, 780.44K)

I'll never understand people calling it like BotW when its clearly Dragon's Dogma+DS3.

It's just a bigger walled garden.

That guy sounds like a shill but I'm genuinely having a good time with the game so far.

it's slightly more RPGish than DS3. It's what DS3 should have been.

A gift for souls fan / gamer

It's another dark souls game, nothing special. This series is creatively bankrupt. They should put souls games on the backburner and do something new

What does the small red effigy do? Does it mean if I use it I can be summoned instead of someone helpful and a fight is on?

Attached: 1589494675844.gif (405x429, 38.13K)

>no argument
It's Dark Souls, don't see anything else in it.

10/10
What DS2 was supposed to be.

Great potential, shit delivery

why would I want to shill it lmao, it's not like fromsoftware is giving me any money

Very good.
New combat system is an upgrade on DS3
Overworld is good but most mini-dungeons are pointless since they don’t give many runes or good items
Big dungeons like Stormveil are amazing
Lots of enemy variety too

Right now, I still prefer Bloodborne.
Also kinda worried this is gonna be a “1 and done” game for me, I don’t see myself having the drive to give it another run as a different build after this

>It's Dark Souls, don't see anything else in it.
So you've never played Dragon's Dogma then? Gotcha.

I'm so glad I skipped DaS2 and 3, this feels great.

>Also kinda worried this is gonna be a “1 and done” game for me
Yeah, unless an expansion pack or something else makes the game more juicy, I'm having the same feeling. I'm enjoying the game but I can't really see myself replaying it.

It's a very good Dark Souls 3 DLC

DS3 is worth a playthough. Its a perfect $20 game if you find it on sale.
DS1 is still the best title though.

guys I need help, are there any good dex weapon in the first area of the game?

Unironically love the open world, it's drop dead gorgeous, at least in terms of style, and the vibe is immaculate. Shit like time based encounters is super fun too. My only complaint is past a point, every single world dungeon starts to look the same and it all just melts together, aesthetically at least. I'm feel like in terms of actual encounter/puzzle/general gimmick of the zones, it's good enough.

the little additions and tweaks to the combat like jumps, guard counters, and FP move based infusions I am a massive fan of, also just general QOL shit like showing equip load, the pouch, the way sprinting outside combat doesn't take stamina, that all adds up. The base combat feels like an improved DS3

Bosses is a mixed bag. I feel like some designers forgot they're not working on Sekiro anymore, and if you're not going for a build to stagger, some bosses are an absolute chore to fight.

Yeah, I'm having a ton of fun just exploring the open world, but this is a virgin playthrough. I can see NG+s being an absolute fucking chore with all the running around you have to do. I guess you can just beeline to the legacy dungeons, but that still doesn't sound too great.

HOW DO I INVADE SHIT

The little bandit niggers that show up drop a falchion, you can find a twinblade somewhere near the dragon lake, I forget exactly where, and there's the big dex/STR greatsword that lets you do artorias shit you can get fighting the boss near those little rock worm cunts.
You can also buy a rapier and a scimitar in the hub.

That's all I've found so far at least.

>DLC

you are aware its bigtger than all fromsoft games put together right?

the intelligence on this board is mind blowingly low

Feels like Dark Souls 2: 2 with the roll faggotry from DS3

The shitty performance aside, this is a pretty good game.
My only other Fromsoft game is Sekiro where I completed all endings; for some reasons I find this game 10 times more difficult than Sekiro.
In Sekiro, you have that magic button called "parry" that carry you through the entire game if you don't suck.
Here for some reason there are some attacks I can't dodge. Maybe because my weight is medium?
I also didn't know how to distribute my stats and ignore vigor for the first 30 levels and am now getting one shotted

>Here for some reason there are some attacks I can't dodge. Maybe because my weight is medium?
Some attacks are meant to be dodged by jumping. There are attacks with crazy shockwaves if you dodgeroll that jumps will completely ignore.

Sure, but can you go easy on spaces? You're not on Reddit anymore

Sekiro is the easiest From game. This game punishes rolling into attacks, you need to dodge back and poke them at the end of the enemy combo

It's boring. Souls game don't work in a open world. Riding and fighting on Torrent is so horrible. The world is empy (not in a positive way like in SotC) and there is nothing really to explore. No sense of wonder or mystery.
Just another cave/dungeon with a little boss inside.

I'm 7 hours in and right now it's the worst souls game for me. I hope it will be getting better in the next few hours.

Attached: 1640088614171.jpg (640x480, 113.77K)

Absolutely trash. Got refunded.