This game shouldn't run so poorly on PC and yet it does, seriously what the fuck is wrong with japs...

This game shouldn't run so poorly on PC and yet it does, seriously what the fuck is wrong with japs? They're this insectoid race who are autistically smart and yet they can't get a game to run properly on a PC

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 59.71K)

Seethe and cope PCnigger retard.

Runs great on mostly high settings on my 3600/5500XT on Arch Linux

Most areas locked 60, some open-world sections 50-60 but still smooth frametimes and no stutter except for the map loading

Back in 2019 both this CPU and GPU cost $200

Like sorry but the game runs great on ~2019 cheap hardware on Linux through an emulator... What is everyone complaining about? That a next-gen game can't run on a toaster?

Attached: 2022-02-26-095600_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

>runs great on my PS5

Attached: eldenringps5.jpg (588x793, 168.44K)

Runs fine for me but im still a 1080pleb so I cant talk

Runs fine on my 670, finally managed to get past the white screen.

niggas be like
>yooo why this game dont run 200fps at 4k on my 970

it runs great but how the fuck do i unlock crafting

The very first merchant sells it

It should run without severe stuttering at 1080p however.

You go to that church and you buy the crafting kit from the merchant

>t. Zoomer who didn't listen to anything the merchant has to say because he has no attention span

works on my machine

runs fine on my youtube

It is unoptimized and there's no excuse for that. Run fine on my 1070 but it's obvious it should run much better. From should have pushed a patch already.

what merchant? i haven't seen any. i met some girl who gave me a jellyfish, then next thing i know i'm at some roundtable.
all the merchants there sell prayers and some statue that sells weapons.

When you first get out into the open world

Look straight ahead, there is a church that you were intended to go to as literally your first location

There's a dude at the grace point you get the mount at. It also has a spot to upgrade weapons.

t. dumb zoomer who didn't read that he should follow the wispy line to his next destination where the church is literally in your path and visible from where you step out from the tutorial area

What can I set to low that won't make a huge difference visually and will make a difference performance wise?

Attached: 1623781428054.jpg (250x250, 6.98K)

i know i'm supposed to follow those, but i don't want to.
this is my playthrough, i don't need a guide like you fucking casuals.
i'd say 1v1 me, but i don't know how to summon yet.