The newest official Sonic art has me wondering why the US government killed Maria. How did they even happen?

The newest official Sonic art has me wondering why the US government killed Maria. How did they even happen?

Attached: 20220226_084727.jpg (896x505, 84.3K)

muh ria

cunny was to powerful

I didn't notice Shadow was too short so they gave him a cushion to sit on.

Attached: 20220226_091247.jpg (1581x2048, 291.81K)

official sonic art?

She was a threat to old men everywhere

Too white to live, the great replacement must continue.

>Sonic game
>human characters besides Robotnik
So glad I stopped after S&K desu.

I know this is autistic but I just think this looks better, I hate the lowered eyebrow trend when it isn't warranted

Attached: Autistic I know.png (896x505, 866.23K)

>why the US government killed Maria. How did they even happen?
They were after shadow and anyone involved in the experiments on the ark. If she hadn't decided on ejecting shadow the soldier probably wouldn't have made the snap judgment to shoot her in order to prevent the pod from flying off.

You do realize she was killed by white men right
Or do you not care and just want to cry

I think it’s to suggest he finds it a little boring or obnoxious. This edit might suggest a more dutiful attitude. I don’t know the context of this image, so I can’t tell you which is more appropriate.

Why would that be a contradiction? whites are brainwashed to kill their own.

This. Stop being autistic.

To me, one-eyebrow raised means the character is annoyed or irritated. Shadow has no reason to be annoyed at Marias enthusiasm in this context, they loved each other like brother and sister.
Both eyes wide open does express more awareness and dutiful attitudes. Which, at his age in this image, probably less than 5 years old, would seem more appropriate.
Both eyebrows lowered would be suggestive of a bored, uninterested behavior, which may or may not have been appropriate for Shadow at that time.
Either one would have been better than the annoyed expression.

okay bitch shut the fuck up nobody cares

KWASB

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.png (500x346, 338.38K)

Did you click on this thread just to say that?

CHADow.

Shadow the hedgehog reboot now?

Attached: c12c142b20b78d8f2de765bae4f484bc.jpg (1000x1669, 172.5K)

He's right, you know

Cuuute

fpbp

He could have been bored by the lecture
or perhaps embarrassed by the cushion

Cringedow the Reddithog

>Cringedow the reddithog...GENIUS! I better post this excellent zinger for my bros over at 4channel's /v(b)/.

This is you. Between those hedgecheeks. And that's me over there. Otis cow.

Attached: RedditBob.png (1500x1500, 1.79M)