Does anyone actually care about Disgaea 6 coming to PC and PS4?

Does anyone actually care about Disgaea 6 coming to PC and PS4?

Attached: 1501709344228.jpg (800x800, 78.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/gaming-news/diagaea-6-complete-coming-to-playstation-and-pc-3160053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are better uohs to be had these days, so nobody cares about the shitty game series she comes from anymore.

Attached: 1627932586905.gif (300x170, 477.44K)

You've reminded me I haven't fapped to a nichijou doujin in a while

Despite the scarcity, the few doujins out there are pretty high quality.

I do care since the switch version was shitty
if I can use a speedhack on the PC version I'll buy it

>the switch version was shitty
Every Switch version of every game is shitty. You're playing them on a glorified 2017 tablet.

D6 is a turn-based game with low quality 3D models
There is zero excuse for the shit performance on Switch, NIS is just lazy

True, but I will never trust the Switch after so many bad ports. The only games worth playing on that piece of shit are first party games made by Nintendo's most powerful wizards.

sweetie, plenty of games are fine on it
Disgaea 5 runs fine

AAA games made for my PC that has a 3080 in it won't run well, yes
But the jap titty grrinding game isn't a AAA
it's a fucking low budget game

Don't call me sweetie unless you're ready to rail my ass, honey.

Attached: 1641360165144.png (1137x1080, 2.05M)

Not really.
Disgaea has lost it's charm and the grinds have gotten insane since Makai Kingdom. They are extremely lazy with DLC. It being the literal same for every game. The story/characters in 5 was so bad that it took the pandemic shutting down everything to force me to finish it, I got it at launch.

I care about eventual disgaea 6 complete. maybe? depends on how much missing content is added back in.

I honestly liked the characters in 5 way more than anything from 3 or 4. 3 and 4 were trying insanely hard to be funny, so characters in 5 being relatively chill was a really nice breath of fresh air. Ultimately the story is closer to being a tutorial to the game.

I will confess, however, I played the game on the switch and anything I learned from this series is that being on a portable system is an absolute must.

Attached: etna48717190.webm (900x720, 2.84M)

I mean, I'd care if it was officially announced... somewhat. Disgaea 6 + the shitty mobile game retards latched onto kinda confirmed the series is dead. See the pathetic /vg/ general that doesn't pretend the people who play that game gave a shit about Disgaea or N1 in general beforehand.

That said I'd probably play it. But at this point I suspect I'd even have more fun with D2. And we're starting to see fun alternative titles like ZHP and Makai Kingdom ported too.

The steam and PS4 versions are D6 Complete

6 is awful. Fuckers cut out so many generics for me to care about it.

>I'd care if it was officially announced...
It is
nme.com/news/gaming-news/diagaea-6-complete-coming-to-playstation-and-pc-3160053

the vg general is awesome and people love Disgaea wtf you talking about?

any news on whats being added in, or is it still barebones?

Well I'll look into it, it's still Disgaea at the end of the day and I buy the games when I can.

Tried that mobage kusoge and never looked back.

You faggots are fake fans, fuck off. You always get this shit with gachafags.

Yeah kill yourself you know nothing

I know I prefer playing the actual games over some goddamn auto-battler-tier mobage piece of shit. Even fucking Disgaea's too smart a game for you faggots.

All the DLC that came out since release

>the vg general is awesome
That general is for gachafags.

so not doubling the playable units.

you can talk about the games too one guy is playing 5