Gaming is dead

Gaming is dead

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-092417_Brave.jpg (1080x1553, 262.41K)

its been dead for years

I wish I was dead too

>get bonus payout in 2 months
>wanted to upgrade then
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good riddance

Thank fuck I got my RRP PS5 and 3070

>mfw 1845 Potato Famine
>mfw 1973 Oil Crisis
>mfw 2022 Sickass PC Rig Crisis

they cant keep getting away with this.

Why is a random slav shithole producing 90% of our semiconductors?

Honestly this is why globalization is bad. Wr need to go back to when countries had their own industry and produced what they needed internally.

They have the factories for it and cheap labour to operate it. iirc the US and parts of Asia wanted to start their own but they're not yet build.

not semiconductors, it produces neon, the noble gas, used in production of semiconductors. you could produce 100% of it in the U.S. if adopting the procedures to meet local regulations would not be so costly. its just bought from them because its production is cheaper in shit hole nations. same as with rare earth materials. china is just cheaper, and its better for us that they poison their own ground producing it for us.

this
fuck jews

>Intel told Reuters it did not anticipate any impact.

This.

>Russia provides 35% of some rare metal
>Ukraine that neon
>majority of chips are made in taiwan
>taiwan supplies intel, apple, nvidia, literally fucking everybody
>both ukraine and taiwan are under threat by commie/capitalist nations
There can either be war to protect these places so we keep getting graphics cards to play minecraft or countries can start futureproofing by bringing production back home and supplies homeland businesses that actually want them. You'd think an american company like apple would be more than happy to work with a mexican or canadian chip maker and save billions on export and import fees and foreign personell.

>already bought a 3080ti
Don't care

>Ukraine supplies US
Who gives a fuck? US doesn't make chips. Us doesn't make anything except weapons and cancerous ideologies.

>save billions on export and import fees
Obviously that's nothing compared to the savings they get using chink drones

Globalization is what gives us access to non-native materials so that we can have all the fancy toys we want.

Attached: 1568116133792.gif (356x200, 1.51M)

Nothing will change in the next 2 months

Wrong, we would still have fancy toys and GPU's just they wouldn't all be made in one factory in china

No it's not you fucking retarded child. That's called 'trading' and we've been doing it since history began. Fucking dumb tranny globalist shill. Kill yourself.

Articles like this are so retarded.

Sure they provide 90% currently, but its not because they are the only producer or even the best producer, its because they are cheapest. If a market segment can get X from you for $1 and it costs $1.03 everywhere else, they will go to you. If you suddenly go out of business, the market isn't going to collapse, they will just buy it from the people who sell it for a $1.03 instead.

nuke russia i guess