twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Too high-test for them

Too antisemitic.

Attached: alias.jpg (500x327, 64.03K)

spot the american 101 lmao

Based

cringe

Did all Gauls have names ending with -ix or is that just something the French invented.

give them a break, they had to grow up with marvel shit instead of kino like asterix, lucky luke and donald duck comics

asked you fuckiong retarded europe trash, who plays that fucking shit

I think they may not have grown up with them. Which is a shame

because America just likes niggers and stuffing GMO ridden chicken wings up their butt

Low IQ and lack of blacks to worship

mutt getting mad for being called out 101. he just keeps on giving, never change mutts, never change

Most of us have never heard of them. I only learned about them just a few years ago. So I don't know where you're getting the "hate" from. I'm assuming it's some recent meme crap I don't know about.

I have no clue, but surely you’ve heard of the Gaulish King Vercingetorix, the guy who surrendered to Ceasar after Alesia (there’s that famous painting of him throwing his weapons at Caesar’s feet)

Burger here
Can I get a QRD? Looks comfy.

>hate
more like never even heard of them, buried under the global homo so actual foreign culture is lost

First 2 games were pretty good. I replay them once in a while.
Old cartoons are good as well. Never read the comics.

Its honestly something that never happened in murrica. Murrica has a long history of newspaper comic strips and comics that really at no point did anyone try to import different stuff. Most likely at the time just exported comics like Mickey Mouse shit and Archie. Probably only until the 70s and 80s did anyone start bringing in italian comics or japanese shit.

That Viva Las Vegum game or whatever is fun tho.

Ancient Rome has conquered all of Gaul (old timey France).
Except for one, single, tiny villagethat still resists, thanks to their druid's magic potion.
Main duo, Asterix and Obelix, go on various adventures across Europe.
Such adventures include:
>Seek out an incredient of the magic potion that had ran out at wortst of times
>Help out people of other countries against Rome, such as Briton, Hispania and even Egypt.
>Deal with internal conflict in the village, like when Rome sends a feminist to shatter their unity.
>Compete in the Olympic games.
>Save their kidnapped druid after Rome has catapulted him over the "edge of the world" They arrive in North America, dealing with the natives and turkeys.

>movie released in 2015
>managed to get away with such blatant racist designs for the slaves
Based Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=hLmniv6RNPs

Attached: 3FDD25B5-10F2-46AE-9B84-94BE8AE4874B.jpg (1440x810, 270.96K)

>XXL
best on GBA
>XXL2
mediocre but ok
>XXL3
offensively bad.

They just have no idea of their existence
They aren't really popular here
I remember reading big books of theirs in the public library as a kid, along with donald duck comics, but in a general sense those were both pretty rare here

No. Their names and the names of their tribes are what the Romans call them.