Was this the stupidest class to start with?

Was this the stupidest class to start with?
I do no real fucking damage and Margit is fucking me up.

Attached: 1645833527532.jpg (540x800, 142.91K)

git gud
you can literally punch all bosses and still win

Try being an astrologer. I do no damage and die of an enemy looks at me

Yes, tho the fashion is rlly good. Either go pure sorc which is still kinda shit or go melee

It is the quintessential reddit class.
If you didn't go with Hero, Confessor or Vagabond you're probably legally retarded.

Should've picked wretch and leveled each 1 by 1 equally

astrologer is broken, Margit was easy as fuck with magic

Attached: plebbit.png (270x349, 108.32K)

saw charlie aka white tshirt man aka moistcritikal aka penguinz0 beat that boss easy with that class, are you literally worse than him? kek

You're not "supposed" to beat that boss as early as you can get to it, assuming you just rushed straight there. There's a bunch of side areas to check out on the way.

>Hero
>Vagabond
Literally streamer-tier pick.
>Confessor
Literally a mirror version of Prisoner.
Seethe, dilate, git gud, filtered etc.

Yeah I know buy it is kinda weird as I have now explored tonnes of the map. Maybe half. I don't like that aspect. I have made it to the red volcanic area and the purple underground river etc. It feels like I am ruining the surprised for myself.

Every streamer is picking prisoner because haha funny helmet man
>>Confessor
>Literally a mirror version of Prisoner.
Yeah, Confessor is actually a based Faith chad and not a faggot "battlemage"

>astrologer cant beat margit
are you for real dude
youre going to get absolutely stopped by godrick then, you might as well restart

Wut you start with a spell that 1-2 shots just about everything put 4 more points in dex Ditch the Estoc Grab the twin blade GG

Has anybody else done the Erdtree Burial Watchdog fight and the boss and all the enemies just die on their own out of nowhere? Also, does anybody know how you're supposed to leave Morne Castle after you fight the Misbegotten Leonine. I've been wandering aimlessly for a while now and I have no idea how to get out of here.

I have found zero good weapons and armour. Claymore even glitches out for me and is not in its chest. Where is twin blade?

Teleport to a grace thingy?

How the FUCK do I get up there?

Attached: elden1.jpg (2724x1440, 911.39K)

Can you just fast travel right out of the gate? I didn't think I could do it yet, I thought it was like the Lordvessel where you unlock it later.

>only new weapons I've gotten at a warpick and the 30FTH claws
starting sword's' a great workhorse but fuck, I'm a 2hander kinda guy

Attached: 1641334430292.jpg (600x393, 67.15K)

So magic is useless? I thought you guys said it was supposed to be OP.

>magic
>ever useless in a souls game

Attached: 1628367053643.jpg (400x400, 22.37K)

Dragon burnt ruins on the south side of the lake there’s a spot of ruins that you can only use the horse to double jump over and there’s a little cavern that leads to a chest. But you have to be careful because there’s another cavern in there with a chest that if you open it you get teleported to a ridiculously hard area that you have to just try to run away and find a grace so you can teleport out of there

You could cast some gay spells, or you could summon your cute jellyfish and do some cool sword moves.

Attached: 1636827719465.png (174x162, 28.75K)

It’s the same as it is in every souls game: shit until the mid

So long as no enemies around you can.

Oh, well I feel retarded for wandering around aimlessly for half an hour now.

GO WEEB OR GO HOME

Attached: samurai girl.jpg (500x700, 93.87K)

The fuck are you talking about, Prisoner is the single most broken class because of magic. Literally just stay away and Glintstone Pebble your way to victory. Worked on Tree Sentinel, worked on the Roundtable summon, worked on Margit.

Yes unless 1. There’s enemies around 2. You’re in a dungeon/cave/etc.
I’m kicking myself becuase I continuously run to spots of grace to fast travel and as soon as I do I realize I don’t have to

Thanks mate!

There's a way better game for going weeb, and you can actually make your girl cute

get the meteorite spell and staff from the spooky red area.

anyone found the cookbook for the poison buildup cure item?

1. The starting class anyone should start with is deprived since it's Level 1, and you get to build everything.
2. Prisoner has magic, an estoc, so it's a solid class. You get ranged attacks and close range too.
3. Magic and Bows mess up enemies and bosses in this game because they have still not programmed the AI to deal with ranged attacks.

>enemies beg for their lives and cower once you start steamrolling their friends
keeno

>still not programmed the AI to deal with ranged attacks.
I haven't gotten to any of the other bosses but Margit has a moveset he'll pop if you hang back and keep using ranged