Eldensisters... Im getting filtered by Margit

Eldensisters... Im getting filtered by Margit...

Attached: elden-ring-margit.jpg (1280x720, 115.88K)

Is your flame of ambition extinguished yet?

I dont have ambition Im a neet

Play like nearly all of the soulsfaggots and wait for an easy mode/cheese guide to breeze through the game. It's a series that disabled people and women can beat if they just follow instructions autists compiled for them

I have beaten all the other souls at lvl 1, Im one of the autists, but can get past this motherfucker and his fucking knife

The magic knife destroys me. It comes out so fast and it feels like he can weave that shit into any of his combos at will. It's fucking me over so hard.

summon jelly

JUST SWING YOUR FUCKING STAFF WHY ARE YOU SITTING THERE HOLDING IT FOR SO LONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: happy.gif (201x200, 81.7K)

He's old, it takes him a bit to get it up.

>that fucking eight swing dual weapon combo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1515200529761.jpg (666x484, 212.65K)

Some attacks with the staff take 8 fucking years to land and some others are almost as fast as the dagger
Fuck you miyazaki, havent been this filtered since orphan

Stop getting greedy. Learn positioning. His knife is only unreactable from certain locations.

His staff attack has roll tracking. The easiest way to punish it is to just turtle him.

Im shit and I beat him. You guys must be mega shit

I'm getting filtered by him and by the bloodhound knight fucker..
I'm level 23. Two handed sword build.

Am I gonna make it bros ?

Literally the hardest first story boss of any souls game I've found. He's killed me 50 fucking times and I basically gave up and started exploring. I still feel like a fucking scrub.

Attached: 1642262658767.webm (750x412, 2.39M)

>bloodhound knight fucker

Guard counters actually destroy him. His last attack in the chain, the leaping one, can be guard countered every time. All you have to do then is just play keep away from him when your bleed meter builds.

Im 2 handing a sword im not a fucking homosexual

lol

Do I need a shield to counter guard ?

Nah you can do it with a weapon but I haven't run into a weapon that blocks 100% physical so it doesn't seem practical.

I actually. beat him first try but I'm on Godrick 30+ times now. The trick was to have a weapon to spam enough damage to stagger and backstab and it's ez.

I found Godrick's second phase easiest when you just stay as close to him as possible at all times, preferably to his rear.
Letting him initiate one of his long range dragon-breath attacks is cancer.

I don't understand how to beat some bosses melee in this. Tried to kill some Erdtree Avatar last 2 hours. Its impossible.

Do guard counters do more posture damage than 2h strong attacks?