KINOWALKER

Okay what now? Is WOL going to leave his scions friends behind? What await us in our next adventure? Will we get to keep Meteion as our onahole ?

Attached: 1638645515177s.jpg (179x250, 9.65K)

Literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1643624205090.jpg (1024x576, 115.69K)

onahole?

Why did this game die so fast after the honeymoon period of WoW refugees and an expansion launch? Was it really that shit? Where are the shill threads?

Already followed YoshiP's artistic vision and unsubscribed + uninstalled. See you fags on 7.0!

Attached: 1644528513641.jpg (410x383, 23.3K)

Still sub, still playing and still worship yoshi. Fuck wowfaggots

Attached: y4yd3yuglpi81.png (524x411, 194.39K)

Any news about 6.1?

we will get some news 4th march livestream.

Back to daily roulettes I guess

Attached: 1644075325498.jpg (262x206, 9.82K)

most worlo players don't have the capability of free thought so they just follow what the influencers say and do. The new patch is just more of the usual shit that they were complaining about en masse 8 months ago

It's the natural cycle for a game. It comes out, it's talked about for about two weeks, then people move onto something else while the autists go to /vg/. Having 24/7 shill threads just means the people who are really into the game are mentally ill.

So is the MSQ roulette going away since they're turning the dungeons into 4 mans?

Juan Fantasia...

content drought until April

>Gaben is a healslut in this game

Showing Meteion the world while exploring the other lands. Hopefully with a new cast of characters.

>fistfights Zenos

True ultimate chads just uninstall the game there and then, proving that faggot wrong by not partaking

>he doesn't know this trash game gets no content outside of its powerpoint MSQ monologue sessions
Oh no no no...

meteion doesn't have holes

>exploring the New World with blue magic wielding natives
>FF14's version of Old Western America, as well as ancient temples in South America

>exploring the lands of the lalafell to the south
>most of the buildings will be inaccessible to tall races
>at the start and end of the expansion everybody gets a free Fantasia so they can explore everything as lalafell and then switch back
>Derplander will not appear in 8.00 trailer, instead it will be Derplala

> Is WOL going to leave his scions friends behind?
Are you retarded? Did you speed read and skip shit then come here to talk about a story you don't understand? They all want to do shit with you, just going to Matoya's cave to talk to Y'shtola and she acts like she's just about ready to go off with you.

>go off with you
I think you mean get off with me

I want to breed at least half a dozen children into Krile

no more ascian or scion bullshit
PLEASE

this would be stupid as fuck

>tfw no venat gf

Bros... It still hurts...

Emet literally lists all the places we have yet to visit at the end of EW in Ultima Thule.
So you wanna get rid of the entire core cast? Not gonna happen.

FF XIV is a comfychad game, you can play it as much or as little as you want. I was playing SMT V before Endwalker, and now Elden Ring. Meanwhile dailycucks that shill games like WoW and Genshin need to do their dailies like good wageys.