Master Duel

You did hit Plat 1 with an irrelevant tier deck, right?

Attached: Plat1KoakiMeiru.png (1536x872, 856.83K)

everyone i played laugh at my madolche deck they didnt know i had Hope Ray V, they rage quit.

uh, how irrelevant is fluffals? does it help that I don't play xyzs?

why does this shit exist?

Attached: IPMasquerena-MGED-EN-PGR-1E-AA.png (467x684, 641.92K)

ip? or the alt art specifically?

I don't know what a single one of them does so I guess they're fine.

To scare you on your own turn. They might Link into some annoying shit so you best get rid of it asap.

>link monster that used it as material can't be destroyed by card effects
fuck that gay shit

>cards having protection is scary
get good mate, play some non destruction removal

the problem isn't the protection
its the fact that its way too easy to pull off
like zeus on zoobrigade being complete cancer

Theorically, could I use drytrons on any ritual archetype?

Avramax's wife is so cute

zeus is a fucking board wipe, ip gives 1 monster protection

There doesn't seem to be any restrictions.

Yes, thats why it works with cyber angels and heralds, i play them pure with a lord of red slapped on for the memes.

Do you also get filtered by Chaos Max? Christ.
A checklist for your deck before you even consider queuing up:
>can you play through at least three negates
>can you out skill drain and imperial order at the same time
>can you out a Towers
>can you put 8k on the board with two or fewer cards
If your answer to any of these is no, you're ngmi
>b-b-b-but I got to plat 1 witho-
You made it there by punching babies in the soft spot, you didn't earn shit.

any deck that i can play that will make me like link summons?

>decide to finally play a deck that doesn't involve banish floodgates like Myutants and Metaphys
>lose like every other game because my shit gets negated and the opponent summons seven whole cans of ass whooping

It still pays off when you get a 6+ Material Mech King Magnus here and there and your opponent has no clue what to do.

Yes but if you're going to play Generic Rituals.dek, Impcantations are more consistent let you summon more than one Ritual a turn.
The reason Herald pairs well with Herald is because Impcantation starts to struggle with Ritual monsters above Level 9, and because they take up a lot of deck space, whereas Herald requires you to run Fairies.

Yeah, I limited myself to only using Eldlich and Sky Strikers. Was pretty hard since I would actually lose sometimes, occasionally 2 or even 3 in a row and I never got a better winstreak than 8 in platinum. Will probably go with a casual meta deck instead of something rogue next time, like Zoobrigade or Drytron.

The annoying part about that card isnt the protection its the possible interruption on your turn

this
quick effect unicorn is annoying, who the fuck cares about destruction protection?

>A -2 Raigeki Break is annoying
Pardon?

you still get a 2.2k link-3 monster with destruction protection, and all you need is any 3 monsters to get it with no other requirements whatsoever while for raigeki break you need to hard-draw it

>Appollusa on your enemy turn

not really any point in that but ok

At this point I am really getting sick and tired of long ass duels. A single duel going for more than 30 minutes is just a drag

>climbing through gold easily with a 60 cards skull servant deck
and yall said hes a meme deck

play numerons, game is over in less than a minute

you could climb through gold with one of the fucking structure decks

Eldlich is t2 and strikers rely on how good you are but are still t2 minimum. Neither are bad but the other 2 you listed are easy t1 decks and i dunno if anyone playing either could be considered a casual.

Look up Halqifibrax combos