WE WANT TO KILL YOU FOR GIVING WATER TO HOMELESS PEOPLE BECAUSE...BECAUSE...WE JUST DO OK??

>WE WANT TO KILL YOU FOR GIVING WATER TO HOMELESS PEOPLE BECAUSE...BECAUSE...WE JUST DO OK??

Attached: taloncompany.jpg (1280x720, 108.33K)

History is full of examples of monopolists violently preventing scientific progress (or more efficient distribution of resources) in order to maintain their power.

>how dare you do things

It's just a random encounter, it makes Fo3 better imo especially for an evil alignment where raiders won't fight the player.

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

Did they even have any lore around them, or were they literally just added as a counterbalance against the Regulators? Like, was someone paying them just to shit up the wasteland further or something?

Lore was some unknown prick hired them to take care of anyone who was playing Jesus for unknown reasons. So no.

In fact, it's still going on today.

The only people they could conceivably be working for are Tenpenny, Eulogy, or Autumn. No one other evil characters have the power/influence for this sort of thing.

>it makes Fo3 better imo especially for an evil alignment where raiders won't fight the player.
Raiders are always hostile

If you're willing to retcon a little, the Institute is another candidate. They have the means and want to keep the region destabilized for some retarded reason, and DC could be too far to send their murder synths.

Damn... almost like oblibion with guns is shit...

The fucking MLP crossover had better lore than this shit, this is abysmal.

lol

I remember them attacking me at like level 2 outside that grocery store. Who the hell is hiring this company to kill some kid who just stepped outside home for the first time?

>where raiders won't fight the player.
>Things i just pulled out of my ass to suit my argument

>and want to keep the region destabilized for some retarded reason
Is there some canon basis for that, or are you just proposing that as a vague reason? As far as I know their only presence in DC is Zimmer, and he's only there specifically to find A3-21

The worst thing about them is that those you can find around the wasteland (their fort or when they attack Takoma Park or the Capitol Building) still attack you on sight even if you're evil.

>want to keep the region destabilized for some retarded reason
The lack of water and strongh supermutant presence already make the region destabilized enough, if they were paid to do so then they'd attack the Brotherhood and Rivet City, not the supermutants.

They're clearly only in the game to throw a wrench at players who probably don't have a combat heavy character. It would have been nice if the writing for them made sense though.

They’re firm believers in social Darwinism.

you just described USA, Israel, and China

RETARDS

FO3 is the purest form of kino. Please kindly do the needful and go back to Rick and Morty in the desert.

They wouldn't attack you at that level unless you had raised your Karma super high, so either you did an exploit or you're making that story up.

You can leave the vault with "Good" karma which is enough to trigger their attacks.

The Karma Meter doesn't even do jackshit in NV. In FO3, a Very Evil playthrough is a completely different experience from a Very Good one. Even Neutral characters get their own bonuses and outcomes.