Comfy Elden Ring Thread

How are you liking the game so far, Any Forums?

Attached: 1617168470214.png (460x215, 127.39K)

Wanted a Conan the Barbarian game, got a Conan the Barbarian game, thanks FS!

Attached: CONAN.jpg (960x960, 88.28K)

I'm liking it a lot, but the open world design hurts it a ton. Fourth best Souls game.

I rate it 9/10, much better than Dark Souls 3, but I like Sekiro better.

I really think they need to have Sekiro-narrative and cut the character creation.

pretty great. it's a proper video game wich has become a rarity these days. kinda annoyed by the stuttering and a little hesitant to continue until a bigger patch hopefully fixes that

>got teleported to the capital city from a box in the far south
>found a regen talisman
What the fuck is anything in that place? And there's even more shit further north!

Attached: we gaan.jpg (250x411, 22.7K)

I'm in the castle past Mergit and I fucking hate it. Those Eagles with the claws are bad, but it's all so repetitive and long. I'm undecided, but I usually turn off each time I'm fed up, not a good sign. Explored most of the map before I beat Mergit because it didn't say how to get summons to work.

That tower Knight fight is BS, you can make him stumble and fall off the cliff but he just stands in midair

They made base stats weaker but made talismans, craftable food, flasks, spoiler buff, etc to counter it. For example vig only gives ~25 hp compared to DS3 ~45 hp. Only problem is theres too many buffs it gets tedious to apply them all

>refuses to recognize my DS4
every fucking time i play one of these games its always the same shit, happened with sekiro and DS3 aswell, back then i dicked around with the device manager to fix it but this time nothing is working.
anyone else have the same issue?

Attached: butthurt.jpg (1214x1239, 833.75K)

>does more damage than a fucking comet
>massive range
>crazy tracking
>stuns like mad
>deals physical damage
What the fuck were they thinking? Why is this random ass meme spell the best one in the game?

Attached: 1632931754185.png (675x685, 472.69K)

I didn't even try fighting it once I saw how pitifully my claymore was dinging it. Hot damn it was a long way north.

I don't like that they brought back fragrant branches of yore

>yfw poise is back

Attached: 1639656490905.jpg (380x368, 37.53K)

I killed a werewolf and now I'm going to power level to str 40

>mfw tower of return

Attached: 1364099560230.gif (500x259, 494.02K)

yeah it's pr-

[loading]

etty good ap-

[loading]

art from the occasional s-

[loading]

tu-

[loading]

tut-

[loading]

stutters.

[loading]

s.

>Horse gets stunlocked by a torch

You can hit its ankles a few times and it just falls over, but I can't upgrade anything anymore because I can't find the level 1 smithing stones. I've got a shitton of the other ones, but it's infuriating

Have I got an offer for you user

Attached: 1625157178248.jpg (1280x720, 176.79K)

am i supposed to explore all of Limgrave before fighting Godrick????

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.87K)

Tell me about Dung Eater. Why is he so loathsome?

No, because I just use an xbox controller. May as well be complaining that your Dance Dance Dark Souls mat has drift and lag issues

Maybe? I only explored main and south Limgrave before killing him.

Might as well, plenty to look at

Godric or Mergit? First boss

if you can beat margit, then you can beat godrick. Hes a way easier boss.

Everyone before release kept raving about BLOOD MAGIC but I'm starting to think there isn't any blood magic at all.

Attached: 1555336911514.gif (252x210, 739.5K)

It's great but the open world feels pointless.

i did it
ez

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.92M)

Get a +3 or 4 wepon and you're good, aslo jelly can poison him
Also also if you're lucky he might glitch out and never go phase 2

This worked for me.

Attached: ds4 fix.png (1590x172, 21.1K)

why do people keep saying this, it's obviously false.

What's the best weapon if i want to be AGGRESSIVE? I'm talking Beast Claw with Embrace rune agressive levels.

Attached: 1483592251569.webm (768x432, 2.99M)

magic or faith? i started as vegabond for strength

I passed Mergot and am exploring the castle, but so far I feel the open world adds only frustration and tedium. I get it, I have to git gud, but shit like the teleporting chests you find are an absolute dealbreaker for me.