GAME PASS IS COMING TO STEAM

gamingbolt.com/gabe-newell-says-valve-is-ready-to-help-microsoft-integrate-xbox-game-pass-with-steam
>In a recent statement issued to PC Gamer, Valve CEO Gabe Newell talked about a potential competitor to Xbox Game Pass to accompany its latest hardware release, the highly-anticipated Steam Deck. During the interview, Newell also talked about helping Microsoft put Xbox Game Pass on Steam.
>While Newell quickly denied any plans of developing a “Steam Game Pass”, Valve is more than willing to integrate Xbox Game Pass for PC with Steam so subscribers are able to download their games directly through Steam’s storefront (much like how’s the case with EA Play).
>“I don’t think a [Game Pass equivalent is] something that we think we need to do ourselves, building a subscription service at this time,” Newell said. “But for their customers it’s clearly a popular option, and we’d be more than happy to work with them to get that on Steam.”
>“We’ve talked to people there quite a bit about that topic,” Newell added. “If your customers want it, then you should figure out how to make it happen. That’s where we’re at.”
GET IN HERE XBROS WE WON

Attached: steam-game-pass-1263879.jpg (1200x675, 57.4K)

what are the chances that microsoft supports proton EAC if this happens?

Valve and Microsoft are good partners but not THAT good.

Holy based?

xboxchads are frens now

Reading comprehension, nigga.

>steam os on xbox when
>steam os on xbox when
>steam os on xbox when
>steam os on xbox when

soon

can Putin please bomb Microsoft headquarters? I'm tired of my tax dollars going into the most pathetic console in existence.

So it hasn't happened yet?

>“If your customers want it, then you should figure out how to make it happen. That’s where we’re at.”

>TF2 Players

Attached: 1339997569099.png (225x225, 15.54K)

Your taxes pay for the PS5?

Attached: reddit2.jpg (717x880, 130.72K)

hopefully soon, i wanna install arch on my SeS

If Steam changed to a pass model, would you subscribe Any Forums?

Microsoft is a taxpayer subsidized fief. the Xbox is subsidized and its still an expensive, invasive, piece of shit. on top of buying out all these studios you get Jack shit.

>gamingbolt
literally who?

Orange Box on game pass when?

Steam on Xbox would unironically give the W to microcock. An actual all in one game machine, console and PC? Fuck yes.

A reminder that Microsoft intentionally broke Master Chief Collection before launch and explicitly tried to defraud people who use linux.
And their solution to "Let people play it on steam deck" was to shit out a chromium stream tool for gay ass.

Attached: 1642369487435.png (235x316, 208.21K)

Xboxchads can't stop winnig

its pc and xbox who are winning, can't say the same about snoy

Attached: 3709941.jpg (820x919, 188.08K)

Can we default crossplay with Microshit now so Sony can fuck off?