Why do weebs keep harassing English dub voice actors?

Why do weebs keep harassing English dub voice actors?

Attached: 663B114D-B809-472F-8923-83A0AE4F570E.jpg (640x658, 72.32K)

weak fag lol

Who gives a shit about dubs anyway? Why even harass dubbers, you should not even be listening to the dub.

Because your average person is genuinely crazy and evil

English weebshit VAs are psychotic. I saw one yesterday saying that the Russian invasion was good because it would make Biden get reelected.

Based weebs. Voice actors are not people.

Why are you posting news from September past year?

It's mostly just genshincucks, their fanbase is filled with retards

2.1 livestream was half a year ago.

>only voices weak ass grunts
>thinks he has a say in anything
Zach is a cuck, but also this is about genshits throwing a fit about the "bad" anniversary rewards when they expected to get a free 5 star character or some bullshit like that.

Oh yeah Yukiko's VA from persona 4, crazy bitch

Real weebs aren’t even using English dub you fucking retard

nice vait thread from ages ago
were in 2.5 already

Attached: 1645771756232.png (597x461, 73.32K)

>the genocide of LGBTQIA people
fucking kek

>that haricut
Men are doomed.

if trump couldnt kill off all the queers during his first term i doubt a second term would change much

Everyone's blaming Biden for the war hilariously

Hang all these troons.

>it would make Biden get reelected

Not only is that a stupid thing to say, but it's wrong. This is going to make Biden look weak and feckless, since he wasn't, and isn't, going to be able to do anything to get the Russians to stop (it should go without saying that Trump wouldn't have done anything either, Russia is a nuclear power). Despite having no real option, it still opens him up to a very damaging line of attack in the midterms and the general.

I'm pretty sure the whole Covid situation didn't help either. The midterms are gonna suck for the Democrats.

Also why are English dub VAs so fucking insane? I swear there are barely any normal ones.

Jesus. Does she even get roles nowadays?

if you play japanese game with english dub you're doing it wrong

>Trump wouldn't have done anything either,
That incorrect. He would tweet at him very mean words then promise to drop aids on Russia only to get distracted and order the navy to set up a McDonalds in Nigeria. Which I support. China can't get Africans if they're nice and fat.

>that haricut
looks good to me

Attached: ken.jpg (1597x1600, 178.39K)

She's "retired". I think her last role was Ohya in Persona 5

I can't believe trump killed all the gays

>trump can't be president he'll have all LGBTQ killed!
>4 year term and they only killed themselves
>okay but this time if he's president he'll kill us all for certain!
Why are people still obsessed with Trump? They got what they wanted, can't they move on?

I don't speak Japanese

biden is weak and everyone knows, that's the main reason this is happening now

You have to be weird to be able to last in a industry like voice acting, specially videogames, specially niche japanese ones.

Playing the game with subtitles on and voice turned off is preferable to the english VAs Japs get. It's not like there is no good english voice acting, there's plenty of it, but none in the dubbing industry.

because they're English dub actors, they make the product worse by existing AND cost more money. What do you mean "why?"

Attached: rccgKpf.png (697x768, 174.08K)