Best evil Russia/Russians in games?

Best evil Russia/Russians in games?

(also, fuck Putin)

Attached: Zakhaev.jpg (389x821, 75.29K)

Operation Flashpoint

Attached: OFP-character-portrait-alekseiguba.png (360x450, 187.74K)

Is Putin actually insane, or is he suffering from dementia?

>(also, fuck Putin)

Attached: 71E8FABF-7444-4CD4-96D1-8BD3EFBF5E5C.jpg (430x400, 40.22K)

Go be a rooster somewhere else, putintroon

he's completely justified

He's right

reddit likes Russia

SPACE.

Attached: redcurry.jpg (752x768, 41.08K)

I think it's pretty reasonable, honestly. NATO and the US in specific have been fucking with Ukraine since 2014, Biden in specific is guilty of a lot of corrupt and nepotistic acts in there. They've also actively supported the Azov Battalion which has since become part of officially recognized state military , which is a group of ultra nationalists , mercenaries, and literal Neo Nazis who hate the Russian minority in Ukraine. The Russians have been in this minor proxy war with the Americans since Syria as well. Syria being another example of US / NATO imperialism. The Russians already have their own form of imperialism that has always made it clear that they will not tolerate etc meddling in their affairs. I didn't think such a massive escalation would happen but I'm not surprised either.

Attached: sub-buzz-9065-1605544120-19.jpg (990x660, 144.74K)

yea dude

Attached: 1639107847140.jpg (385x570, 45.91K)

...it was Russia that invaded Ukraine and couldn't leave them alone. It was always Russia invading and meddling in other countries' affairs without warrant. And for what, Ukraine? Donbass? Kiev? What a pointless military exercise Russia is demonstrating, it is completely reasonable that every other country on the planet is repulsed by it.

Unfortunately nothing justifies destroying innocent civillians' lives and property and forcing a mass leaving just because of a few neonazis. That will also only strengthen neonazi influence in the Ukrainian people.
Additionally Putin's reason for invading is not because of the neonazis and he knows it, he just made this up now.

Qrd what happened? I dont know shit about politics but is a war gonna happen or what?

Sure they do

>It was always Russia invading and meddling in other countries' affairs without warrant
Yeah right. The usa would never do that.

It's started already. Putin was scared of NATO getting more countries on their side, Ukraine is the closest one to Russia who was about to enter NATO, so he made an ultimatum and invaded Ukraine. It's been two days and the Russian army is destroying cities and leaving people without homes. Ukrainians are leaving en masse to Poland.
Putin is threatening Sweden and Finland now if they decide to join NATO too.
China is taking advantage of this and is planning to do the same in Taiwan. Who knows what will happen next, this sets precedents and some nations can get wacky ideas.

Why is putin scared of NATO? Also, wouldn't conflict like this have repercussions for russia as well? Whats the gameplan here

asphalt pouring white men washed ashore to mock the land

>WAAAAHHHAHAHHHHHHEEEENHAH

NATO is considered national security issue for Russia. Just like Iraq and Afghanistan were considered national security issues by the US.

>(also, fuck Putin)

Attached: 1624009599450.png (530x432, 245.85K)

Cant russia just nuke the shit out of everyone since they have atomic bombs?

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin8.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

>offended cause someone said fuck the idiot who started a war literally only he wanted
someone could literally launch a missile into his office window with him in it and i wouldn't even be mad yes i am aware its a war crime i don't care