What's next for NieR now that re[in]carnation gacha bombed?

app.sensortower.com/ios/jp/square-enix/app/nier-re-in-carnation/1504185645/overview
iOS revenue: $400k
app.sensortower.com/android/jp/square-enix-co-ltd/app/nier-re-in-carnation/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.nierspjp/overview
Android revenue: $200k

The game is completely dead after a year, whales are leaving en masse. Square Enix will pull the plug on it in 6 months.

Attached: Nier-Reincarnation-Logo-890x520-min.jpg (890x520, 30.89K)

side content in final fantasy 14

That some faggot smacks some sence into a squeenix higher up and gets a new mainline game green lit
Who am I kidding, they'll divert all the resources into some FF7 project

What do you mean what's next? The anime just got announced, and chances are they never bet on gatchashit making any money whatsoever.

Squeer Enix would rather burn money on NFT, live-service shovelware doomed to fail and 10 shitty mixed media projects that will never money back than actually let you have another console game.
It's guaranteed to be low budget trash butchering the game's story.

>chances are they never bet on gatchashit making any money whatsoever.

Literally the only reason to make mobile gacha is greed

Their is no soul or passion, ONLY greed/profit

Even Yoko Taro himself hated it and called it greedy

So your claim makes no sense, if they didn't bet on it making money why did they make a soulless cash grab?

I really hate Square

Square-Enix and bad business decisions. Name a more iconic duo.

Greed is the reason why all their mobile games "underperform". You can only get so far by scamming people.

Consider the fact that Square Enix has a gorillion gatchas currently running. Just Final Fantasy itself has like 5, with a couple already closed down. They just shit out these gatchas regularly and practically no one cares. Odds are the Nier one was not expected to do gangbusters, just like sinoalice before it, just put them out and see all the suckers drop money on them because "oh shit it's Yoko Taro I'm gonna coooo

PlayStation and hubris.

>make nice ARPG with high budget and story
>refuse to make another
What the fuck is wrong with Yoko Taro?

Did he wait to get bought by chinks or what?

It's not Yoko Taro's fault. He's forced into a marriage with Naoki Yoshida and has to create content for FFXIV until he retires on top of supervising shitty mobile games by Square jews.

SQEX should've been bombed, not Ukraine.

Square constantly complains about it's Gacha's underperforming, but their main FF Gacha makes like $5M a month and doesn't have an English release, they are super retarded when it comes to mobile.

Square constantly complains about every single one of their products underperforming

And then whenever they finally make money they do something retarded like think they are a movie studio

What's wrong? They give us 200 free pulls here just recently?

They will shill another gacha when the anime is out.
God I hate gachashit so fucking much.

>What's next for NieR now that re[in]carnation gacha bombed?

an Automata anime

Screams desperation.

SEGA and bad business decisions.