It wasn't apparent at the time, but in retrospect it's blatantly obvious that FromSoft peaked at Sekiro

It wasn't apparent at the time, but in retrospect it's blatantly obvious that FromSoft peaked at Sekiro.

Attached: 1619820091677.jpg (1600x1597, 845.09K)

All because of one main weapon, it gives room to balance, improve and fix things easier.

It was to me, I kept wondering why I didn't find Souls games fun, but enjoyed Bloodborne. It's because I simply don't like the gameplay of Souls and Bloodborne was a step in the right direction.

Sekiro is when From finally made a game that played well.

I hated sekiro desu

thats not Bloodborne

demon of hatred filtered the FUCK out of me so bad i never fought sword saint because i thought beating the game without beating DoH would be dishonaraburr. but at the time fuck this game for putting a three phase dark souls boss at the very end of a ninja sword fighting game

Sekiro has no replayability because of the single main weapon and unviable secondary weapons that cost currency to use.

Elden Ring has six billion different builds you can do. This will keep it alive for years in the streaming community.

Why didn't you just use the flame shield on him? It's EZ mode.

sekiro was a shit weeb game

I couldn't get into it because it's bascially "Japanese Tropes - The Game". I'm not saying that the other souls games are better in this regard but I don't mind them that much.

get the mod that let's you use three combat arts interchangeably. thats another playthrough at least

I'm at the sword saint and I think I'm gonna drop this game. I just don't have the patience to bash my head against one fight for 5 hours just to slowly memorize the entire moveset of a fucking 4-phase bossfight without any checkpoints. I might've taken this challenge if I didn't have Elden Ring waiting for me, but fuck this. Other than that though and many other ballbustingly difficult fights it's pretty good. I'd say it's their best game since Dark Souls.

>Elden Ring has six billion different builds
Elden Ring is a roll simulator just like 3. It’s nowhere near das2 in builds.

> in the streaming community
Oh this is a troll post, nvm. kys

What do you have against Sengoku Japanese tropes?

I'd like to see them peak at an actual Tenchu revival.

There are more playstyles with that one weapon than all the weapons in Elden Ring combined.

Sekiro was Tenchu at one point but they made it a new IP for more creative freedom

it has the least replayability, but it also has the best first playthrough experience.

Bloodborne is by far the worst, not because the game itself, but because it's a fast paced action game that runs at 25fps at best. People whining about Elden Ring performance but tolerating the unplayable pile of shit that is Bloodborne have some serious Snoy goggles on.

Sekiro was trash, just like DS3.
Elden Ring finally delivered after such a long time.

But Elden ring is literally just dark souls 3 with worse level design?

>pointless compass in the middle of the screen
>0,5s input delay
what the fuck is this?

>0,5s input delay
It's not the games fault you're using a shitty controller or mashing like a tard.
This is seriously some retarded DSP-level whining
>NOTHING I COULD DO, THE GAME HAS INPUT LAG, I WAS PRESSING THE BUTTONS BUT THE MOVE WASNT COMING OUT

>0,5s input delay
this non sense needs to end

>werks on my machine
stop