The Steam Deck is a true gamers dream

The Steam Deck is a true gamers dream

Attached: IMG_20220225_220731.jpg (587x578, 190.97K)

I used PSP to emulate NES and Mega Drive back in the day, it was great.

This sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

its ok when steam does it, when series s had the exact same abilities,nobody on vee wanted to know. Pathetic

Lawsuit against who?

The appeal is that it's a handheld I think.

>vee

Everyone had 3 generations to learn console ports of emulators fucking suck, libretro cores especially. This just being a PC means it's the real thing and it just werks.

>windowsbabbies calling package manager an "appstore"

@NINTENDOAMERICA @FBI @CIA @NSA @POTUS DO SOMETHING!!!

It doesn't because emulators are perfectly legal. If they can't pull them off the internet, how could they pull them off an app store (also the internet)?

If it works and isn't a poorly tested piece of shit with pitfalls for unsavvy users, it can't be called a package manager.

Hypothetically, if Nintendo went out of business, would Yuzu devs and Valve celebrate?

>Yuzu
Fucking why? Ryujinx outperforms every time

>NINTENDO ARREST THIS MAN

Are you retarded?

can it run star citizen?

Attached: ch1qdxck12381.png (640x719, 594.97K)

>yuzu
ye right, half the games on yuzu barely work, even those need proper gpu/cpus that alone cost more and are more powerful than the deck
shit like xenoblade chronicles definitive edition runs at 30 fps 2x upscaling and shaders constantly fuck up and flicker (and thats a fucking wii game remake) on my 5700xt and ryzen 5 3600

Attached: baboon.jpg (1000x667, 708.04K)

so many buttons on star citizen so it's a question not just of whether the device can play a game that's not on steam. but also whether it even has enough buttons to play that kind of game. also can it do minecraft?

thank this fag and the cult that followed

Attached: low int in caves of qud.png (800x600, 121.85K)

Probably not, because there's a minimal amount of good 3rd party games for the switch, and this would guarantee that not many more would be made.
Most people have Nintendo consoles to play Nintendo games, right? For Yuzu though, it would probably save them legal fees AND make taking donations and the like a lot easier. So yeah i guess yes actually.

But I can already use most of those emulators on my phone.

this is retarded
those terms are still used in IT (development and operation)
no need for end users to identify and differentiate different types of software

>Minecraft
Not a doubt in my mind. It's on consoles too y'know, theyll make the controls just werk.

>Captcha: DMASK
Yes thank you i will, feelsgoodman. Caught myself smiling when i could go shopping without with all the other people

Did it really take until now for people to find out that there's frontends for repos

for the last fucking time, tendie
Emulators ARE NOT illegal
downloading pirated roms IS WHAT illegal

Did you ever tried some shumps on your setup?

I really really really hope nintendo sues valve for this.

Piracy is for subhumans.

sorry but vita is still my emulator machine!

nope just xenoblade, zelda links awekening, the zelda dynsasty warriors game and luigis mansion
i can tell you tho if you have a vulcan compatible GPU go with yuzu OR the Ryujinx but with the beta vulcan supported version if yuzu seems slow or has bugs like with xenoblade