Elden Ring sacrificed it's difficulty to appeal to broader audience, and that is good

Elden Ring sacrificed it's difficulty to appeal to broader audience, and that is good.

Attached: SharedScreenshot.jpg (1460x1156, 265.4K)

Post webm of you soloing tree guard, the first real boss.

But i spent an hour on an optional boss in the beginning? Its not easier. Ur just a nigger. Use options field

Attached: 1581506409731.gif (356x214, 3.05M)

>Elden Ring sacrificed it's difficulty to appeal to broader audience, and that is good.
then how come everybody has been stuck on tree sentinel and margit for two days now

true and factual

>tree guard
>fist boss

Lmao filtered casual, Burial Tree Watchdog is the REAL first boss.

busy atm

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

because stupid game devs decided to put OP bosses in front of you early game, to force the player to "Explore and level up", yet people just assumed that they were supposed to beat these bosses with brute force because "dude souls games are SO hard i just need to git gud bro"
it's literally just shitty game design

>getting stuck on margit
embarrassing

Attached: 1626948964986.jpg (2048x1085, 319.44K)

half the ER threads on here have been about getting filtered by various bosses, including margit. i don't think they sacrificed too much difficulty.

Filtered

sounds like you got filtered

it's not considered "getting filtered" if you're complaining about cheesy, shitty, annoying boss design
the bosses are poorly designed
they are infinite stamina combo spammers with minimal openings, it's literally shitty game design, simple as

Why is every second thread anons complaining about Margaret then?

>being stuck at margit for TWO DAYS
I thought Any Forums was supposed to be good at videogames?

Attached: 1567627989563.png (596x502, 256.19K)

Reminder that even the Jornos defeated the first two MSQ bosses.

Zoomers are an embarrassment lol lmao

>most casual ass streamers and journos already finished the game
>meanwhile Any Forums is here struggling with marget

Oh how turned the tables have.

Not fair, post 2014 Any Forums is not real Any Forums. It's just a bunch of tourists pretending.

Attached: 1617446096330.png (1025x736, 820.88K)

How can you be good at video games of you don't play them? Also, he's just a dogshit boss. Genuinely bad. This entry has some of the worst bosses of all the souls games. But it's still pretty good.

>MSQ
Final Fantasy fag detected. Nice. Hope you’re enjoying it, bro.

Attached: 1D040DAC-8B10-4D29-8774-000640068553.jpg (2450x1750, 387.71K)

I beat all the MGQ bosses. Multiple times.

Attached: 1567123999670.jpg (800x600, 219.25K)

I solo'd that faggot as the wretch with literally fuck all. Holy shit those movements he makes were terrifying

>This entry has some of the worst bosses of all the souls games
Second best bosses out of all the Souls games, with only Sekiro having better bosses. Bloodborne would be good too but ultimately relies too much on gimmick boss fights.

So fasr what I learned is that elden ring doesn't want you to play it like a souls game.it implores you to use its new mechanics and carry ranged weaponry/use stealth. Now I picked up vagabond and went full standard quality build with a claymore. Then I realized how important is FP and ashes of war are, You need mind. Even weapon moveset have limits by design to stop people from mashing R1. Its even almost as if they want you to have hybrid builds not pure physical focused ones.

show me your first boss clear

Giving a boss 400% extra hp than normal isn't good design. Sorry. Their boss design was lazy, they even reuse bosses but add some mooks around them.

How is it supposed to be hard you giant faggot? He has like 4 attacks and a ground pound. I killed him lvl1 as an astrologer.

Name a harder 1st boss in the series.

so youre getting filtered with the rest of the casuals?

Brainlet. Bosses have more life due to the new mechanics. They don’t even last a minute.

The three pigs.

Whenever you have a complaint of that sort ask yourself this: "Would I stop being so mad if I got good?"
git gud

Sure man. Miyazaki did it again, a perfect gem with 0 flaws what so ever. I love dark souls, but you guys are like a brain washed cult.
Also, I thought the term filtered is for when you can't beat a boss, not "beating it and realizing that was really lazy design".

do you want them all nerfed so you can progress?

>all souls games are perfect and none of the aspects of any of the in-game components are flawed
you are a drone, a sheep, an NPC, a subhuman shill

>uhh no, the bosses aren't annoyingly designed, you're just bad!
get a life, fucking loser

But...I just said I beat them? Are you even reading or just baiting?

Just wait for the easy mode patch.

git gud

>loser
You're the one who cries because he lost, retardo.

yea there's a lot of that kind of stuff

heavy attacks are finally useful for stunlocking various enemies, even bosses. many enemies have more guard break moves against shields. many enemies flail against dodge builds. enemies tend to close the gap much faster than souls games, so caster builds are riskier. stealth is useful because a lot of enemies are way too much trouble to fight every time

it feels like you're more or less required to have variety in your playstyle, or you get fucked. in a sense it's a very difficult game if you're big on dark sous gamer cred and you refuse to use magic, ranged, summon or shields. it seems like the hardest FROM game so far, though it's hard to say for sure because i'm pretty sure i'm constantly exploring areas that are beyond my gear/level (which makes it harder than souls games in its own way)

im sure you can sweety

(You)

I have been here since 2005 and I can confirm that 99% of people on this board are absolute trash tier shitters who has never achieved anything in any kind of hard game.

No one got stuck on margit. Everyone just summoned npcs, other players, mages, nobles, soldiers, wolfes, jellyfish, fucking pikachu, exodia, and their mother. The game literally gives you a free pass for anything if you dont feel like struggling.