Elden Souls

After all the hype and waiting, I was expecting something different than Dark Souls 4: Horse edition. Sekiro was a departure from the normal Souls formula and I figured Elden Ring would go even further, but no it's unbelievably formulaic and barely an evolution at all, if you just called it DS4 I doubt anyone would complain.
I feel like I played the game already before even getting halfway through. Like I'm buying a yearly sports game.

Attached: er.jpg (700x394, 19.84K)

I dislike everything about this series. The gameplay, the story, the mechanics.

Trying to kill one boss over and over and over again just isn't fun. Period.

The bosses are the only fun part in these meme games

>dude do the same thing 50 times so you can advance to the next thing you have to do 50 times
How are these games so popular?

just tell me if there's a big scythe
can I wield a big two-handed scythe?
please

100%.

At this point, it's basically teenages and Twitch streamers who hype this retarded shit up.

I tried. I spent 3 hours in the game. Quite literally the worst 3 hours I've ever wasted. I'd rather waste 3 hours death-scrolling through shit-tier sub-Reddit threads.

I would like it a lot more if it was more like DS. The moments where the game is the most like the souls games (not open world) is the most pleasant.

The open world is 0 to 100, you are either in complete safety with the option to teleport and horse away or in a random boss in a cave. Where is the tension of the old games?

I didnt mind sekiro but i wish it didnt happen cus i really dont like the forced stealth mechanics ._.

>After all the hype and waiting, I was expecting something different than Dark Souls 4: Horse edition.
You're a retard if you did since literally all information about the game pointed to it.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, but it is really jarring to see how similar it is to Dark Souls 3. It feels like something they would have released in 2018 both graphics-wise and gameplay-wise.

The most disappointing aspect for me is the multiplayer. I was really hoping to ride around the world with my friends and tackle the mini dungeons, but it's just as limited as the previous games' multiplayer. You can't even use your horse when you have people in your game. So lame.

I spent an hour in the first dungeon and turned the game off and got a refund. These games are absolute garbage and has to be the worst controls and camera I've ever experienced.

and its even worse! you cant even get invaded when you are solo so even the advantage of the old games is lost

I can't even play online because the fucking idiots put EAC into their shit game and it kills performance by like a fucking half.

Attached: 1635153000292.jpg (1024x1024, 50.99K)

yeah the open world really wasnt a good option. i agree with all the anons that this game is the best when you get to closed off areas, similar to all the Souls games before it. Sekiro was a little too linear for my taste but i prefer it to what we got here honestly. Also doesnt help that this is one of the worst optimized PC ports of recent years. my machine that hits 80+fps on high settings on both Sekiro and Cyberpunk, only manages 40 on this game on mid settings. I hope there will be a patch fixing this

discord thread

heil hitler

kys fromtranny

How does it feel to get shazamed?

if you were expecting something different you must be retarded bro what did you think looking at the gameplay vids

I torrented it first to see if I'd like it. Nope.

Spent 3 hours killing that giant sword/castle/jump-down troll thing. Finally killed him after dying 50 fucking times.

If the rest of the game is like that, no thanks.

Also, the camera is so fucking jarring, it made me nauseous. Keyboard and Mouse support is FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Glad I tried before I bought it.

You can't improve on perfection.

Based filtering devs. This nigger tried to use keyboard and mouse, fucking moron.

> Releases game on PC
> Expects players to use inferior controller interface
> *shocked Pikachu face*

Get the fuck out of here, console faggot.