Zoomers unironically think this looks good

>Zoomers unironically think this looks good
Why? It looks like someone having a stroke not gonna lie. Why doesn't it look nicely paced and fluid like the older Sonic games?

Attached: Advanced.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

nigger, zoomers are too busy playing on their fifa Netflix machine, they don't understand why this exist on or what's supposed to be, fuck you, lick your mother's pussy.

The real problem I first identify with this is that there is no reason why you would actually want to interact with the enemies. It both slows you down, as well as being the only way to really put yourself in danger due to how sluggish and passive them seem to be.

This is the entire problem of the Homing Attack since SA1. Yet people unironically think it's good game design like they cannot just hit any hazard with the character on their own, using "le too fast" as a argument for being shit at video games.

The problem is not the homing attack is the level design. It sucks for a mechanic lile that. And will always sucl because sonic games are not meant to be hard games. You can use speed lile that without complex mechanics. Is wasted potential.

Looks fine to me. It's for kids anyway, let them enjoy it.

Give it to me straight.
Is Sonic Frontiers going to be trash? How open world could it possibly be? There'd better be some Eggman bases to raid. Is it going to be as soulless and empty as Breath of the Wild?

No, fuck you classicfag, Homing Attack is based and has nothing to do with the problem other user described. If there was no Homing Attack in this game it would be even more dangerous to approach those enemies and you would have even more incentive to not engage.

>random buzzwords
meds. Now.

Beating enemies makes sense when there's ranks that account for being "perfect" at cleaning up the level without losing speed like SA2 or Unleashed, the scoring system doesn't matter at all in RB2

Most of those enemies can be completely ignored

I guarantee that the person who made this is older than you

SA1/2 wasn't perfect but at least stages had sections that required bouncing on enemies with the homing attack to cross gaps. In OPs webm enemies can be completely circumvented

Sonic had a rocky transition to 3D.

>Why doesn't it look nicely paced and fluid like the older Sonic games?
Because it's the fucking doom engine cobbled together as a sonic game. I'm amazed it looks as good as it does all things considered.

Because it doesn't have good level design

...user, that's not Sonic Robo Blast 2... That's a fan game that ripped the stage from RB2.

No we think sonic robo blast 2 looks good
t. 23 year old zoomie

That's because this level was stolen from another fangame that didn't have a homing attack.

Looks okay, but this would be better if the homing attack actually carried momentum rather than bring everything to an abrupt halt every five seconds.

Well, that and if it had its own dedicated level design and not just plopping their framework into a completely different fangame's stage that is scarcely compatible with it. Animations and effects are also a little too "busy" for my liking, but whatever.

6/10 might play at SAGE 2022 for ten minutes before deleting. Will never ever be finished, etc.

Attached: 1630539128258.png (464x401, 286.33K)

Okay but what about this?

Attached: srb20128.png (640x400, 128.76K)