Why is no one invading?

Why is no one invading?

Attached: 20220226071915_1.jpg (3840x2160, 672.04K)

Servers are probably too screwed

if the tongue description is anything to go by, invaders can only get in if at least one guy's already summoned unless the tongue was used, and my guess is most people only summon when they're right at the boss door anyway

that plus I have no idea where to get more of these red fingers, the only source of em I have is 1k runes a pop so I don't want to use them until I've got some shit to fight with

and then on top of all that you have

>get summoned for coop
>halfway through fight connection drops and the game crashes
Probably has to do with this

Fucking server maintenance bro lol

I got invaded twice yesterday

No one wants to wear the white cuck ring required to summon a blue.

I've done a couple of invasions so far, mostly just to test out the system since I'm normally not actually interested in PvP.
So far all of them have been in the tiny caves rather than the open world areas. It seems that the game tries to put you in any applicable area rather than only the one you are currently located in.
Every invasion I've done has been on a host with 1 or 2 summons already by his side and since all my invasions so far only have been in tiny caves I was often surrounded before I had even finished spawning in. If everyone else has a similar experience I can imagine invasions dying out since there probably isn't a lot of people interested in dealing with this.
I'm sure the duel redditors eventually will settle on throwing down signs at some specific location, but for now I don't think PvP is anyone's real focus in the game.

Attached: 1581871876785.jpg (404x462, 45.35K)

I wish it were easier to get the "You can be invaded without having a coop partner" item. I didn't even know about it until one of my friends told me about the invader in Roundtable, and none of them could beat the guy. I've been invaded a couple times while cooping with friends and every time the invader just runs around and tries to get one or two hits in instead of standing and fighting - but I get it, because it's 2v1 and that's the only strategy. I understand why From changed it, but I miss getting random invasions.

>Blue cucks in Elden Ring
Cringe

Is that why bloodstains does nothing? The random apparitions and message appears just fine for me but not those.

It said the servers are down for me.
anyways does anyone know how to redistribute points?
I sort of fuck of my build and scattered everything, but I want to min max now that I have cooler stuff.

Bloodstains are bugged right now, hopefully the server maintenance fixes them.

Respec is unlocked after beating the second legacy dungeon in Liurna. That's pretty far in.

I don't know where the infinite invasion item is. I've used the consumable ones already.

I tried invading earlier today but it didn't let me. I'm assuming the servers are shitting themselves. Hopefuly the maintenance fixes that and bloodstains.

because Fromsoftware is fucking retarded. Demon's Souls still has the best online system.

I was playing with a friend and we got invaded twice in quick succession at Stormveil. No one's using the ring to summon sentinels.

Ive had that many a fucking times. God damn i love this game but they gimped themselves with eac

I've played this game for almost 20 hours and I don't have an item to invade people (not dueling sign). Does that answer your question?

>1000 souls to invade
>500 back if you kill the host
i wonder why no one's invading
are covenants a thing in this game?

You buy it from one of the first merchants you meet