Aperature desk job

>valve announces new game
>nobody talks about it
Aren't you hyped about a comfy desk job simulator Any Forums?

Attached: desk job.jpg (1920x1080, 426.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0qZTS38cjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i play that shit in PC?

Not really. Ill play it to get a preview on what tech will be in their next real game, but it doesnt interest me as entertainment.

No, because Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase.

They didn't allow us to invite our friends into the closed beta as they said they would, and do not deserve your support for these gross anti-consumer practices.

>Aren't you hyped about a comfy desk job simulator Any Forums?
I'll play it on my deck but its just a 10-20 minute tech demo pretty much
I want Portal 3 in Source 2 so bad, please gabe

I'm on Winjeet7 and the only controllers I own are a pair of PS1's.
Still, I'm glad volvo is getting their zoomie inters to make something.
Who knows, maybe we'll get games after steam is done with the deck.

I don't care about Valve anymore. They ruined TF2, made an unacceptable sequel to Portal and a VR sequel to HalfLife.

I'm not their target audience anymore.

>Artifact fanbase
youtube.com/watch?v=R0qZTS38cjw

Attached: gwagahwaw.jpg (1000x791, 75.53K)

It's a PC game, what do you think?

I thought it was a Steam Deck game :/

Steam Deck is a PC.

Then why is called steam deck and not PC?

Because PC is synonymous with gamers, and that's bad business.

They said it's a short game. I am expect some 1-2 hour "experience" that everyone will have forgotten about the next day.

>I am expect some 1-2 hour
I'm gonne refund it if it's shorter than 2 hours. That'll teach valve how all those indies with their

Attached: noft.png (1056x1035, 1011.27K)

Its free

PC gaming is dead

I'm still gonna refund it!

seems like a fun show-off of the steam deck for people. for pc probably there's a controller thingie we can apply as well. it looks nice but I don't expect ground breaking gameplay

Do you just need to love slurping cock to get a job at valve these days? who writes this fucking trash?

Attached: holyfuckingreddit.png (789x640, 80.96K)

Because it's a specific configuration/model of a PC. That warrants a marketing term, for the product. Every prebuilt seller has a name for their PC configurations.

its uninteresting but i cant imagine being this deeply offended by it, or what it was that made you this way

reads like they got the borderlands writers on board, so yes they do love slurping cock

Just say "I can't read". not sure why you're taking the reddit approach unless the shit I linked reminds you of your own attempts at humor.