Elden Ring Margit Casual Check

>only 1/4 of all players have been able to beat Margit
>of those 1/4, 1/2 summoned friends
You can only post here if you
A) Beat Margit
B) ..without summons
C) ..without the Samurai starter class (stick to dating sims you loser)

Attached: iM2g2BttgG.jpg (2560x1440, 957.48K)

imagine being this fag. insecurity as transparent as fine crystal.

>Normalfags fear the CHAD weeb Samurai
>OP is playing a normalfag UNGA BUNGA STR knight/warrior build

Guess what, OP? I beat Margit with summons and as a Samurai, so fuck you.

Attached: 20220225165453_1.jpg (2560x1440, 509.96K)

where did you get the sword?

I've just been explorin bro haven't touched main story after I got my mount. I did beat the dragon tree sentinel and the edgy hound guy though.

I beat Margit with both jellyfish and the complimentary wizard summon. I am not sorry.

I haven't beat him because I've been exploring and went into the completely opposite direction first.
I did all of the southern peninsula but now I'm getting filtered by the Ulcerated Tree Spirit.

ulcerated tree spirit was the first boss I found cause I picked the key to start with. noped the fuck out of there fast.

That is an Uchigatana and it's the starting weapon for the Samurai class, which is what I am. It's a fantastic starter weapon, at least to me it feels great. You might be able to buy it later on from a merchant or find one on a corpse or something, not sure. I've found some of the other starter class weapons in merchant shops, like the Estoc, Astrologer Rod, etc.

I get keep getting fucked when he remains with 30% hp but im getting there, its not that hard. No summons and i started as a naked because im not a faggot

There's an uchi in a skeleton cave on the east side of stormhill

>killed the first 3 bosses
>Now I have to face big boy bosses
>Game completely lacks any foreshadowing of these bosses and gives me no motivation to fight them other dialogue with Nazgul guy in the tower

Attached: FLnZDTGXsAMSMkz.jpg (540x486, 51.24K)

Ah, well there you go. I didn't know that, but good to know.

samurai shouldn't have existed, and is a curse on the setting. Game should have been western lore only.

I am playing as a Prisoner. Where the fuck do I find more spells?

east. by a bunch of plants. Though really the starting spell is better than most of the ones you can even buy anyways.

>picking any class besides Wretch
Surely Any Forums isn't THIS bad, right?

He’s a good fight and I call him the bridge filter. That second phase can be devastating but if he’s giving you trouble just go explore and he’ll be easier.

I picked vaganbond but what's wrong with samurai?

died 30 times solo before i summoned wolf niggers. whatever fag

I beat him with the skeletal militia because I didn't know how to guard counter at the time. I could probably do it much easier now.
Here you go friend. Be warned, the base ones are a bit underwhelming, the best ones I have I found by exploring and finding scrolls. There's also a scholar in the storm castle that sells magical weapon arts.

Attached: spell merchant.jpg (3840x2160, 966.17K)

I beat it first try with a summon. I thought summons supposed to be squishy as fuck.

>skeletal militia
The whowhat

>defeat mandril with the minimal help of sorcerer summon because he gets instagibbed after 2 hits
>useless fucker dies with 75% health off the boss (I did 90% of that damage)
>nigger gets me to 1hp no tears
>sweating
>have to wait till fucker leaps with his hammer to abuse his minimal downtime
>fight takes 10 minutes
>fucker dies
>dopamine
whoever designed this boss deserves my scimitar up his ass

Same, beat him with jelly and the summon.

I've gotten to Godrick now, but I'm finding I do like, no damage to him. Got him to half way once and he immediately one shot me. MOst of his shit one shots me in fact.

I'm level 30, but I've been pouring a lot of my points into Faith cause I want that fucking black fireball thing.
Have I fucked myself? Did I need to build like hard into dex for weapon damage or build more health and endurance?

Attached: 1498679514100.jpg (500x345, 91.98K)

how do i early game prohpet/confessor

The summon you get for killing the boss in summonwater. Probably my favorite to use of the bunch, after the noblemen.

Samurais would have wiped out all the knights in the 14th century, westaboo

>C) ..without the Samurai starter class (stick to dating sims you loser)

Back the fuck off?!?

Wait, what advantage does the samurai starter has? I'm a bag of bones myself.

>
the game won't even launch for me

beat him alone as a lv 13 vagabond. He's definitely a big filter but that doesn't mean he's a good boss either
If they removed that stupid dagger followup thing he does in phase 2 it would be better

beat him at a low level as prisoner with double handing my sword no shield.

do I belong yet

Attached: chga.gif (680x366, 2.87M)

-Wait and make sure he stopped attacking before you attack
-Dont be afraid of the glowing knife it dosent deal much damage just block it
-When he stares at you run and hit him once
-The hammer is hard to predict (unless is that first move that one is easy), just block and take the damage
-Use your fucking brain

does the npc summon count? he kinda sucks and I mostly had to solo it.

That doesn't solve the white screen

>C) ..without the Samurai starter class (stick to dating sims you loser)
is samurai the best class? i just picked it cause the armor looked cool, had no idea it was good

man I thought prisoner was cool, but it is looking like he is hard mode from what I played. Does he get better?

The best sword in the world and an unbreakable japanese spirit

Yeah I summoned because I like to play with my frens.
We laughed our asses off when we met pete again

Attached: IMG_20220225_070941_017.jpg (1280x725, 123.98K)

Skill issue

there is no best class, it's mostly cosmetic. Samurai is a bit fucked up cause it starts at a higher level than the others so you cant allocate the points as freely as the other classes, basically it's a bit worse but you get a katana and a cool outfit

>but you get a katana and a cool outfit
which is all that matters

So I just beat Renalla up in Lunaria and now I'm thinking about where to go next. Godfrey says I can now go visit the capital and should seek counsel with Queen Marika, but I can also head east of Limgrave and go visit Caelia. So should I continue heading north, or go east? And is it true that there are only six Elden Lords?

Also, what the fuck is up with Nokkron? Is that an endgame zone or something? The sixth and final region? An entirely optional bonus zone ala Cainhurst Castle?

Beat him with Astrologian class, using magic sword in a 1v1 with no summons and no ashes.
Was a cunt and took me a few tries but we got it.

Attached: 1542466720257.jpg (300x460, 32.93K)

works on (our) machines, must be user error :^)
For real though I wish Japanese companies could release a non fucked PC port for once in their lives, I never had an issue but shit like Iceborne and this and whatnot on launch is just crazy.

Are Spirit Summons fine? I didn't summon NPCs but the jellyfish was a welcome help.

>Soulsfieldbornero game
>open-world
When were either of these good things again?

Attached: 2B59B9DB-834C-4BE6-B7D4-13B6B6AD2990.jpg (540x583, 26.69K)

Managed to beat Godrick today with a level 23 Hero with 31 Str to wield a Greatsword I found around there with heavy rolling.
Don't summon the NPC or his HP will get scaled.
Summon the Jellyfish and try to buy enough time for the jellyfish to poison him and keep his attention scattered. Even with heavy rolling you'll be able to evade his attacks well.

After the cutscene ALWAYS run towards him, he'll ALWAYS start with the same flamethrower attack.
It's doable user, just learn how to roll his attacks, all of them are roll-able.