Gaben has spoken

Gaben has spoken

Attached: 1645760351654.jpg (1250x1280, 90.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talkesport.com/news/csgo/is-gabe-newell-banning-russia-from-csgo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia is FUCKED

Russians and chinks are the biggest hackers, they should've been banned a long time ago.

If this is genuinely real then it means we can actually fucking play Dota aga-

Oh right, peruvians...

Can someone tell me why are all these fucking retarded companies punishing civilians for stupid shit their government does?

I love this post because it's 100% true.

>how come corporations and governments are acting the same

Oh my sweet summer child

why are you reporting on obvious shitty sensationalist news?

Clearly all 144% of them voted for Putin

i fucking wish

time to get back into CS:GO

we've been waiting for a reason to do this honestly

>retarded companies punishing civilians for stupid shit their government does
good question. too bad the people keep letting stupid gov get power

it's fake you retard
talkesport.com/news/csgo/is-gabe-newell-banning-russia-from-csgo/

In every country only 1 among 1000 inhabitants have something other than shit for brains.

wtf I support Ukraine now
how did that happen?

What would this achieve other than inconveniencing ruskies that arent even fighting? Call me when gabe bans them from using cruise missiles or comms somehow.

Valve isn't doing anything, and the government can't make them do anything either since corporations have the same human rights as individuals.

people can't do shit. If you're gonna blame the people for it, blame the french faggots who invented this retarded style of democracy in the first place, every fucking time it's taken over by a power hungry nigger and nobody bats an eye until the genocide kicks in. People have zero agency on this, you can't expect illiterate shitheads to make things right if you give them the same power as you

The article is fake, but civilians are the bottom line of any war. If they're upset or dead then they won't work on producing goods that the military needs to win. Troops are also civilians normally too and have families, so if they upset enough they won't fight.

If you actually played video games then you'd know targeting workers in an RTS is a good way to win games early on.

Often times at war, governments will decide their next course of action based on their population's feedback. If the population is tired of a long winded war, it puts pressure on the higher-ups, even if the military is still operational. That's why Hamas keeps bombing Israeli cities, not necessarily aiming at military targets. Wear the people, affect the decision makers.
If Valve stripped Russian citizens of their national sport, it could pressure Putin to stop the attacking.

imagine some desperate russians who don't have pussy to fuck, a decent apartment to live, even a family and Gaben takes away the only form of entertaiment they have left because of Putin. oh boy imagine the protest

Gabe N is siding with Nancy Pelosi “Listen to me gayz I’m a femnazi democrat and listen, listen to me people I am a woman listen and I am going to put sanctions on Russia and we can do whatever we want because I am Nancy Pelosi.” She is a scrawny old lady is what she is. Gabe loves his blue teddy bear baby pacifier. The idea of Dark Souls 3 was to move through all the hackers, cheaters, and the viruses, and the shit community swamp. Not stay in it and just ban Russia and China. Their swamp is there to get you to move on. If you do what Benjamin Franklin said and accept security and commit treason you know you won’t be long for this world.

>"Valve to impose most severe sanctions yet"
Nice one OP

>thinking this is real
Without Russians, DOTA would flounder into nothingness.

>What would this achieve other than inconveniencing ruskies that arent even fighting?

for one, it would force them outside into the streets to protest the war if their bread and circuses were stolen from them

Real article for those gullible ones like

Attached: 123.jpg (1100x766, 236.35K)

>if they're upset or dead they wont work
They will always fucking work because they need money. Shit, anyone gets injured and gets extremely distressed about not losing his job. Theres a big shit ton of people out there, shitton of unemployed too. If someone quits as a protest theres someone else in line waiting for the rest to quit, war doesnt make this any different, and expecting the ordinary common sense to change due to any kind of emergency you're a fucking retard, as retarded as the idiots who let the pandemic happen in the first place.

You can't trust people to take a decision that inconveniences them at the minimum. This is a law.

>RT

good fucking god, at least try and create a fake headline with a somewhat competent website.

Why is this fake article constantly being posted? I've seen it for days now.

Putin is a military thug, why the fuck would he listen anyone? All he has done in his fucking life is obey orders and give orders. Can't expect a military bitch to have human judgement.

ah.. interesting. I thought they would get kicked out of SWIFT. Guess people don't want the dollar to die just yet.

no more than two days tho

Because it's from Reddit and half the userbase here is from that website.

Gee I wonder what would happen if you took away any entertainment, convinience and escape from someone and blame their government. Golly gee, could it be that sanctions like that would cause the population to become restless and try to storm the palace to kill Putin? I sure wonder

He should've done this regardless of international tensions.

he doesn't want to anger the russian gamers, they're toxic af

>oh boy imagine the protest
Have you forgotten this putin guy is a soviet glowie trained in subversion and counter insurgency, that he had detractors and political adversaries killed? Anyone having a role of leader in any uprising would be swiftly imprisioned or disappeared, protests put down with gunfire.

Why are you acting like some passive aggressive tranny from twitter? At least try and pretend you belong here, faggot.

Attached: 1567151732748.jpg (620x400, 32.07K)

It's not just as clear cut as quitting their job straight up user.

>Be upset about the war
>Get forced into factory job to make guns
>Do a shitty job because you have zero motivation to do this work
>Productivity goes down, military gets weaker

Why do you think war propaganda is so important? A country that supports its military is incredibly beneficial.

Upset and dead is the norm in Russia. They’re all alcoholics and drug addicts and whores.

You're a good person, you sound like you don't steal shit.

Because otherwise you're not getting mad enough if I just point out how retarded that post was

YWNBAW