Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Miles Morales is Miles Morales

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Miles Morales is Miles Morales.

Attached: rip.png (714x610, 99.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingappeal.com/playstation/spider-man-miles-morales-was-one-of-2021s-best-selling-games-in/
gameranx.com/updates/id/288566/article/spider-man-miles-morales-is-sonys-third-best-selling-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gamingappeal.com/playstation/spider-man-miles-morales-was-one-of-2021s-best-selling-games-in/
gameranx.com/updates/id/288566/article/spider-man-miles-morales-is-sonys-third-best-selling-game/

Any Forums lost

miles morales is only half the game spiderman was, fuck i loved spiderman

I don’t want to play as a black guy.

Its ok snoys you still have spiderman

More like, PlayStation is dying. Thank Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst.

don't worry spider-nig will get many more pieces of media he doesn't deserve because of a certain jewish cuckold

70% fewer

The problem is that miles is a ni-

I love spiderman
I have no fucking clue who miles morales is
Why would I buy a fake spiderman game?

Its a really short game, and the story is shit. Shows genius level blacks and latinos that went to elite New York public high schools, but when you look at the demographics of those schools, its mostly asians, indians, whites and Jewish kids.

Blacks and Latinos complained so much, that they got rid of the entrance exam.

So anybody that lives in New York automatically got tuned out from the story. A story about people with spider powers. Black and Latinos being science geniuses that went to those Elite Public Schools was too unrealistic for them.

>we were more focused on optics than gameplay how come people didn't like our game?
We just don't know.

N

Miles Morales will never be Spider-man.

The only thing I learned from this game was that Marvel was seriously trying to pretend he was.

Fewer.
Sold 70% fewer.

Miles Morales is ChingaTuMadre el Chupacabras!

>DLC-tier game sold as a full price game starring a character no one in the real world gives a fuck about

Based, Spider-Man is white and always will be

C

what's a "less copy?" aren't these retards paid to write in English?

Attached: AB1B386C-F444-4A68-97FD-0F6854F02A47.jpg (2048x2048, 396.54K)